While most luxury home buyers would be proud to have a water slide around in their private residence, there are some who have gone on further to splurge on properties located in prime destination with this facility. The $360 million penthouse in Monaco, known as one of the most expensive areas in the world for luxury real estate, boasts of not only a water slide connected giant size infinity swimming pool, but also a panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea. This ultra-luxurious property is spread over a generous 5-floor space in the French Principality in the 49-storey building named Tour Odean. The price tag of this penthouse puts it in the league ahead of La Belle Epoque penthouse in the same city, sold for $308 million 2 years back. Besides, its a far cry from the
The property location and setting
This luxury penthouse is set on top of the Tour Odean building, which is a 560-foot structure under construction, stated to hold 70 other super luxury properties. Due to the high rise design, the penthouse enjoys, what one may term as one of the best residential views, with the panorama of the Meditteranean Ocean in full view, apart from the picturesque settings of Monaco. Meant for the recession proof richest buyers from Europe, this 3,300 sq metre property boasts of luxurious amenities, the most prominent being the giant sized private infinity swimming pool, which overlooks the ocean.
Amenties and features
- Private infinity swimming pool, overlooking the Meditteranean Ocean with a guarantee of privacy and safety like no other. One can access this pool with the help of the private water slide which lets one directly dive into this pool from the main balcony.
- 24/7 private chauffeur service along with other concierge services.
- Access to the building's business centre, private cinema, in-house catering services, Turkish & Russian spas, other swimming pools, sauna, gymnasium, service access via touchscreen control within the apartment. This includes housekeeping, catering, concierge, and dry cleaning amongst others.
- The penthouse property boasts of floor to ceiling walls in some areas of the house, which gives an incomparable view of the exterior surroundings.
- The property boasts high-tech control devices, apart from the settings with the patterned marble fixtures in the master suite, especially the bathroom.
- Local events such as the annual Grand Prix, Jazz festival, yacht shows, and watch showcases are also within easy access, due to the central location of the building.
Facts and figures
- The Tour Odean, as the building is being called, will be the 2nd tallest building in the Principality of Monaco. The of the building is going to be 560-ft, and will be housing 70 other luxurious properties with each having between 1 and 6 bedrooms.
- This property stated to be worth $360 million, will become the world's most expensive penthouse.
- Monaco is not known of skyscrapers, but this exceptional tower was given a go ahead by the current ruler, Prince Albert II who lifted the 1980's restriction on building high-rise structures. The go-ahead was given in 2009 for this project alone.
- Alexander Giraldi, a known architect of 'belle epoque' (beautiful era) based structures was the main brain behind this project. The landscaping and grounds have been worked on by another renowned landscape artist, Jean Mus.
- The property sale will be undertaken by Alberto Pinto agency, who is known to have catered to clients from Middle Eastern royal families and American industry leaders.
We have seen some of the luxurious properties in the past, which were known for their private water slides, including the Koh Samui Villa, the Nevada private estate, and the California based Tudor estate, but nothing as remarkable as this Odeon tower penthouse in Monaco. Considering the lifestyle and the fancies of the most discerning property owners around the world, private water slides seem to be the latest trend in the luxury homes.
Tour Odean Penthouse in Monaco in our gallery below:-