- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- "I believe that whatever we have, regardless of a trade being done or not, I feel we have a shot. I've just got to believe that we're going to be all right. I've got to just play basketball."
- "I had a lot of growing up to do. A lot of times, I learned the hard way."
- "If I don't believe it, then they don't need me on the court. I've just got to believe that in my heart."
- "I owe all of this to the guys I've played with and all the coaches that have helped me get to where I'm at right now. I'm honored to be here."
- "Personally I just want to win a championship."
- "If that many people recognize how hard I go every night and what I put into my game, to make myself and my team better, it means a lot to mean. I'm fortunate; I'm blessed to be in the situation that I'm in right now."
- "I don't care. I feel like if we don't make a trade, we have to get it done with what we've got."
- "This is the thing you dream about when you're a kid, even before getting into the league."
- "We should because when coaches get fired, the players have a lot to do with it."
- "I don't want to just go to the playoffs, I don't want to go to the playoffs and win the first round, second round, and not win the whole thing because it's bittersweet."
Did you know?
- Allen Iverson served as a co-captain for Team USA at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece, and led the team in scoring (13.8 ppg)
- Allen Iverson was the 10th fastest player to reach 14,000 points on Jan. 23, 2004.
- Most Valuable Player of the 2001 All-Star Game
- Named NBA Rookie of the Month for November, 1997, leading all rookies in scoring (21.8 ppg), assists (6.4 apg) and steals (2.67 spg)
- Allen Iverson was three times selected All-NBA Second Team (2000, 2002, 2003)
Family & relationships
- Tawanna Turner Wife
- Dream Alijha Iverson Daughter
- Allen Iverson II Son
- Isaiah Rahsaan Iverson Son
- Tiaura Iverson/Messiah Lauren Iverson Daughter
- Tawanna Turner
Atlanta HomeIverson built the home for $4.5 million in 2009 and lived there with his wife and five kids. Allen Iverson’s house is in a gated neighborhood with a security guard. Iverson’s house has high quality interior finishes such as; antique french imported materials and stone floors. Handmand iron railing. Separate au pari suite with sitting area. Allen Iversons daylight basement includes an exercise room, wine cellar, cedar closet, recreation room and a bedroom suite to get it in.
Hummer H1 Alpha HXAccording to reports, Iverson put less than 3500 miles on this 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha HX before getting rid of it.
Cadillac EscaladeAnother GM product that “The Answer” used to own was a Cadillac Escalade but now lost.
The couple was married at a celebrity-filled ceremony at the Mansion in Voorhees Township attended by 76ers coach Larry Brown, some of Iverson's teammates and several NBA stars at the catering facility known for lavish parties. Turner wore a white gown with a long train while daughter Tiaura wore a similar gown. Iverson and son Allen 2d both wore black tuxedos.