- Birthday22nd Apr, 86
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- My very best friend died in a car accident when I was 16 years old. That was the hardest blow emotionally that I have ever had to endure. Suddenly, you realize tomorrow might not come. Now I live by the motto, 'Today is what I have.'
- It requires bravery to do something no one else around you is doing.
- I personally think that if you deny something or if you hide something you're inadvertently admitting it's wrong.
- One of the biggest challenges in my job is letting go of the movie once you go home at night, and knowing you can't do anything to your performance once you've laid it on film.
- I would never imagine a mate based on a certain sex or race.
Did you know?
- She was awarded with Breakthrough Award at Young Hollywood Awards for her roles in Never Back Down and Pineapple Express in 2008..
- She won a Spotlight Award at Hollywood Film Festival for her roles in The Ward, Drive Angry, and The Rum Diary
- She was oted #35 on Ask mens top 99 most desirable women of 2012.
- She was inducted into the Texas Film of Fame on March 6,2014 in Austin, Texas.
- She ranked #34 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
Family & relationships
- Johnny Depp
1968 Ford Mustang
Actress Amber Heard is in love with a muscular 45 year old and she confessed that she is in love with such muscle! The muscle here belongs to the classic Ford Mustang made in 1968. Known as a tough girl in Hollywood, it is not surprising that this classic vehicle has become her favorite from the past 6 years. The Mustang was introduced by Ford in 1964 and the 1968 model arrived with a rear-window defogger, stereo radio and power disc brakes for front tires. The actress confesses that the car has been stolen from her on many occasions but has always been found! Having learnt some basic mechanic work from her father, she claims that does all necessary maintenance work for the car herself.
Coach Kristin Embossed Python Tote
Walking by a parking lot on a sunny day, model Amber Heard was seen toting an embossed Python Tote from Coach. The exotic texture and sophisticated design of the tote has been modeled by the upscale company specializing in leather products for men and women.
J Brand Bette High Rise Wide Leg Jeans
For shopping, Ms.Heard chose the wide-legged, high rise jeans from J Brand to go along with her clean-white top. It was little wonder that she looked fit and chic in the jeans brand which prides itself on its emphasis for fit. More than embellishments and hardware, importance is given to stitching details and finish.
Boss Black Brown Vintage Round Womens Sunglasses
Shopping at the Grove in LA in May can be a hot experience. Amber Brown to shade her eyes with the women's sunglasses from Hugo Boss. The glasses with metal and tortoise-shell acetate combination, retro-winged lens and brown shade comes from the German luxury style and fashion house founded in 1885 - Hugo Boss.
L’Wren Scott Spring 2012 RTW Sequin Dress
Taken from the 2012 Spring/Summer collection of L'Wren Scott, this petite, gaudy yet chic peacock-blue dress hugs the slim figure of Amber Heard in the most perfect manner. It comes from one of the senior fashion designers in USA - L'Wren Scott, a former model herself, for whom style is a passion.
Topshop Lace Panel Maxi Dress
Shopping at Fred Segal in West Hollywood and flaunting her chic style, Amber Heard looked California-cool in the lace-panel maxi dress from Topshop. Nipped delicately at the waist, this dress with an adjustable strap, back zip and lace insert panels comes from the successful British multinational retailer.
Prada Suede Platform Pump
Dressed completely in black, actress and model Amber Heard 'raised' herself to the occasion with the suede platform pump from Prada. With its almond toe, padded leather insole, a 5-inch covered heel and a leather sole, this pump is from the Italian fashion brand that is highly sought after.