- Birthday5th Oct, 69
- Birth PlaceUnited Kingdom
- Marital statusDivorced
- I used to think everything had to be perfect, but now I know perfection doesn't exist - life comes with bumps and grazes.
- I grew up on a sugar plantation in Trinidad, on an expat estate, and that meant I had no idea about money until a lot later than most children.
- The truth is I was nicely brought up and taught not to show my rage even though it was building up inside.
- We make a mess of things sometimes but that doesn't make you bad - it makes you human.
- Eating at home is fine, as I can easily work around the foods that don't agree with me and still eat heartily with the rest of my family. I don't force them to follow my diet.
Did you know?
- She studied BA Hons in Modern Studies at Coventry University, and Post Graduate Certificate in Periodical Journalism.
- She her began as a freelance travel writer in 1993, joined Central Press Features in May 1994 until her promotion to Production Editor in 1995.
- She is a Scottish television presenter best known for her roles with ITV.
- She was a weather presenter for GMTV between 1997 and 2008.
Family & relationships
Skinny pants and a stole round the collar
Andrea McLean arrived for the 'Morning Glory' UK premiere at the Empire Leicester Square on January 11, 2011 in London, England in a black look from top to bottom. She was seen in skinny fit black pants with a long black jacket. Her style just got enhanced with a black stole drapped around her collar.
Fish fit dress
Andrea Mclean was seen in the best ever color combination of white and black. She stood erect in her long fish fit dress with a deep neckline. The dress gave her perfect posture a cutting edge.