- Birthday28th Nov, 67
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusDeceased
Born as Vickie Lynn Hogan has an estimated net worth of $50 million. She was an American model, TV personality and actress.During the mid 90’s, she was the essence of a classic voluptuous blonde. She considers Marilyn Monroe as her role model. At 20 years old, she became a single mother to son Daniel Wayne Smith. Anna Nicole Smith, as she is known in the entertainment industry, became popular thanks to Playboy. She even became the Playmate of the Year back in 1993. Smith also got to model for a number of clothing companies like Guess jeans, H&M, and also Lane Bryant. She took modelling and voice lessons in 1991 and went to audition for Playboy magazine after seeing it in a newspaper. Soon after, she found herself being a Playmate. This TV personality dropped out of high school when she was just 15 years old and got married in 1985. Her second marriage was to then-oil business mogul J. Howard Marshall who was 62 years older than her. When Marshall died, she battled to get her share of the estate. It was in February 8, 2007 when Smith was found dead in her Hollywood, Florida hotel room. It is said that her cause of death is an overdose of prescription drugs. Her last six months focused on the dead of her son Daniel as well as a paternity and custody battle over her newborn daughter Dannielynn.
- It's very expensive to be me. It's terrible the things I have to do to be me.
- Marrying into money was not a good thing for me.
- I just feel a connection with Marilyn Monroe. I just love her. I just completely feel what she went through.
- I have been alone since my husband died. I stay in my home. I don't date. It's hard to date when you're at home. Nobody knows you.
- Men don't even ask me out. I can't remember the last time I was asked out on a date, and I'm talking years here. I spend my life more and more alone.
- You never know if they like you for who you are or what you are. Would he love me or the money?
- I'm going to fight until the end. My husband is worth it. He wanted me to have it. He was worth a lot. He was a very, very wealthy man.
- For some reason, people think I am this terrible person and it really hurts me to hear that. I am just doing the best I know how to.
- I did Playboy. There was an ad in the paper for playmates. Playboy called me and flew me to Los Angeles, and I was on the March cover of 1992.
- If I have another child, I doubt I'll get married again. I don't think men particularly want to be with me.
- 'Anna Nicole' came from Guess Jeans; Paul Marciano and me and one of his friends, we were sitting around coming up with a stage name, and that's where that came from.
Did you know?
- Was 5 and 11 inches tall.
- Anna Nicole began modeling at 20.
- (28 April 1998) Crowned Miss Republic of Cuervo Gold. She was one of 8 contestants, but won because "her party spirit won out."
Family & relationships
- Daniel Smith Son
- Dannielynn Birkhead Daughter
- Billy Wayne Smith
- Christian Audigier
- Howard K. Stern
- J. Howard Marshall II
- Larry Birkhead