- Birthday16th Dec, 88
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- I'm one of those people who really wants to do everything. And if I had enough time, I really would.
- I took my archery lessons. It was really fun to learn something new.
- Some people manage to make that transition from child actor to adult actor seamlessly. But I felt that if I spent my whole life on a film set without taking a few years to do something else, all I would ever know about was film sets.
Did you know?
- She graduated from Oxford University in 2010 with a BA in English Literature.
- She was awarded the Cuppers Prize in 2007 for Best Supporting Actress in a student production of Five Kinds of Silence.
- She is known for her role as Susan Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series since 2005.
- She began acting at the age of six, taking classes at the Allsorts Drama School.
Family & relationships
Beads and All
At the 2011 National Movie Awards, audience members saw Anna in a short dress in black that can be described as nothing less than interesting. The entire dress had sequins and beads in colors like red and powder blue. Matching it with black pumps and a black clutch, the ensemble was stunning, just like Anna herself.
Nanette Lepore Shimmy Dress
For the 2012 UK premiere of Anna Karenina, actress Anna Popplewell picked the shimmy dress from Nanette Lepore. The silk chiffon dress arrives with a 'V' neckline with an empire banded waist and a hook-and-eye front closure. There are ruffles at the peplum, shoulders and neckline adding to the femininity that the brand is known for.
Rupert Sanderson Sabine Patent Heels
As she struck a pose with William Moseley, Anna Popplewell gained height with Sabine patent heels from Rupert Sanderson. Costing more than $380, these pumps come in black leather from the eponymous company which has two special stores in London. The stiletto heel adds to the feminine figures.
Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer 2140 Sunglasses
With the most recognizable style in the entire history of sunglasses, the Wayfarer 2140 from Ray-Ban is also the glasses of choice for Anna Popplewell. More than its 'cooling' effect, the sunglasses are a style statement and that became obvious when Anna wore them even indoors!
Jimmy Choo Glamour Sandals
Attending a fashion show during the London Fashion Week in 2012, Anna Popplewell picked the glamour sandals from Jimmy Choo to cover her soles. Made from gold-colored mirro leather, the sandals are part of Jimmy Choo's Autumn/Winter 2010 collection. The specialty is that they are handmade and thus, unique.