- Birthday16th Jul, 87
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- There are a lot of recent pics of me rocking silk strings of beads. They're made by survivors of the sex trade in Cambodia who were rescued by one of the organizations I support.
- I grew up with not a lot of money and I definitely shopped at Goodwill. But even in my most unfortunate state, I was really blessed compared to a lot of the rest of the world. I had a really great chance to follow my dreams and have them actually come true.
- I always wanted to be an actress. I couldn't imagine being anything else.
- I knew I wanted to be an actress when I was 9 years old.
- You can make or break an outfit by not knowing your body type - certain things work on certain people. Make sure you're dressing for your leg-length, hip/chest size, etc.
Did you know?
- She voted #69 in the 2009 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- She ranked #21 in the 2009 Maxim list of Hot 100 Women.
- She won a Breakthrough of the Year Award in the category of "Breakthrough Standout Performance" in 2010.
- She first gained prominence in 2007 as the scheming Eden Lord on the FX television series Nip/Tuck.
- She was nominated for a Teen Choice Award and received the Hollywood Life Young Hollywood Superstar of Tomorrow award in 2009 for her role of Naomi Clark.
Family & relationships
Coat And Furry Winter Boots
The star of 90210 was appeared in the set of her movie by wearing a coat and furry winter boots, where she seemed as a staple part of her outfit. This 24 years old actress was wore nothing in the down portion of her body, as her half body was entirely necked with that dress. In that same photo you can look her by strolling down the street with clutching an orange wallet in hand. She also wore a pair of black sunglass over her make up free face.
This famous star was appeared in the set of 90210 by wearing a green color grown, where she was looking incredibly glamorous. The star was portrayed the character of Naomi Clark in that film. Whatever this was but it is true that she was looking like angles at that dress.