- Birthday29th May, 58
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusDivorced
- By the time I was in high school, Roe v. Wade had passed, so that was also happening; girls were getting pregnant and getting abortions - and that happened in my school too.
- Acting is not about being famous, it's about exploring the human soul.
- I am really looking forward as I get older and older, to being less and less nice.
- I have perfected the art of putting my feet on my husband's lap during awards ceremonies so he can rub them.b
- I didn't picture myself as a movie actress. I began to think about it around college. I remember thinking, 'Well somebody has to be in them,' so maybe I could do that eventually. It's all been a surprise.
Did you know?
- She won a BAFTA and a SAG award for her performance in American Beauty.
- Her breakthrough role was in The Grifters in 1990 earned Bening an Oscar nomination as Best Supporting Actress.
- She was was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress and won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress for her role in the 1999 film American Beauty
- She won a second Golden Globe, as well as Academy Award and Screen Actors Guild nominations for her performance in The Kids Are All Right in 2010.
- She earned her a Golden Globe Award and an Oscar nomination as Best Actress for the title role in Being Julia in 2004.
- She was nominated for an Emmy Award for her portrayal of Jean Harris the 2005 HBO film Mrs. Harris.
Family & relationships
Bejeweled Gilded Gown
Actress Annette Bening wore a rich bejeweled gilded gown for the SAG Awards 2011 and was seen as one of the best dressed ladies of the Red Carpet. Her Radiating gown in Combination with the Martin Katz jewels just added up more beauty to her already existing aura of bedazzlement.
One shoulder Chiffon Dress
Annette Bening looked classy and elegant with her White One shoulder Chiffon dress which the actress wore at Orange British Academy Film Awards 2011 in the Royal Opera House. The neat and delicate detail of the dress features got up the classy finish which exactly suits the actress.
Sequined ecru Georges Hobeika gown
Classy goes as a trademark for Annette Bening. Her sequined ecru Georges Hobeika gown which she wore at the Critics Choice movie award function set her smoking through. This special gown had got her all the classy and gorgeous look she deserves.