- Birthday27th Feb, 86
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- I love inspirational R&B, like Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Hudson. I want to do that. That kind of music stays with you.
- I believe that I'm going to have a Grammy.
- I love to have confidence, but that confidence doesn't come from myself. It comes from God, and that's what I wanted America to see.
- I see myself continuing to be a songwriter and a motivator and someone that has grown in her faith.
- I like to dress, I love to have make-up on, I like to do my hair.
Did you know?
- She finished as the 13th place finalist on the tenth season of American Idol.
- She worked as a retail manager in Nashville before appearing on American Idol.
- She was one of the six selected to sing for a wild card and advanced to the Top 13.
- Her musical influences as Mary Mary, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan, and The Clark Sisters.
Family & relationships
Ashthon Jones may have left the American Idol stage. However, she has not left being a great singer and style icon on the stage as well. This is why she has remained to be a good singer as well as a glamorous style icon as well. Ashthon Jones is usually seen wearing the best evening gowns and dresses. These make her look like a real stunner on the stage whenever she performs in big musical events as well. So, such evening gowns and dresses suit Jones very well.