- Birthday23rd Aug, 34
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- I didn't know I was compared to Elizabeth Montgomery, but I think that I'm in very good company with her.
- Out of all the actors I have worked with, I love working with Larry Hagman the most. We were very close and it was just a wonderful time.
Did you know?
- She is best known for her starring role of "Jeannie" in the sitcom I Dream of Jeannie.
- She was inducted into the California Broadcasting Hall of Fame in a special ceremony July 18, 2003.
- She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7003 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on November 17, 1998.
Family & relationships
Black Barbara Eden Dress
Barbara Eden wore this elegant dress in the celebrated sitcom 'I Dream of Jeannie'. It's basic fiber is wool, and the clothing material adds to its versatility. It has a carefree, casual style, which fits into informal gatherings and outdoor excursions. The black dress represents the essence of the fashion of the 60s. The bust is white with black stripes, and there is a zip closure at the rear. A label has been sewn as the Internal Screen Gems tag, with the name of the actress written by herself. Definitely a collector's choice!
This bright pink skirt draws attention instantly, and can be worn to pay a stylish tribute to the fashion of the era. It an urban, chic dress which reflects the jovial side of Jeannie. The broad collars add a bold dimension, and the waist is seductively slim. The immense pockets on the chest make the dress more attractive. The hem of the skirt is even and thick to avoid an over the hill presentation. Bold and minimal! A rare combination indeed!
Sparkling Skin Color Gown
This seductive dress suits Eden's stylish persona. The skin color of the gown blends finely with her fair complexion. The body-hugging dress shows off her curves. The dazzling design makes a bold style statement, and the overall sparkle of the gown grabs eyeballs. This dress shows that style defies age; beauty does not wither with time!