- Birthday30th Jun, 83
- Birth PlaceUnited Kingdom
- Marital statusDivorced
- Team spirit spurs me on. I've always found it easier to be strong for other people than for myself.
- If I could be good at any sport, it'd be javelin. I know a few people I would love to throw a spear at.
- I believe in soulmates, yes, but I believe you also have to work at love. I happen to believe your soulmate doesn't have to be your partner - your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn't have to be the person you marry.
- The reason I go for the designers is because they make me feel good. It's about finding clothes that make you feel good as a woman. If I like it, I'll wear it. You have to go with your instincts and not be led by trends.
- I'd love kids. I'm obsessed with babies. Of course I've thought about baby names. A million times. I like Alfie for a little boy.
Did you know?
- Her girl group, Girls Aloud earned five BRIT Award nominations from 2005 to 2010.
- As a solo artist, she has earned three BRIT Award nominations.
- She has became a recognised and photographed style icon and is referred to as a fashionista by the press.
- The Guinness World Records lists Girls Aloud as "Most Successful Reality TV Group" in the 2007 edition.
- Girls Aloud was named the United Kingdoms biggest selling girl group of the 21st century, with over 4.3 million singles sales and 4 million albums sold in the UK alone.
Family & relationships
- Joan Callaghan Mother
- Ashley Cole
Cheryl once owned a £96,000 black Audi R8, which was gifted to her by ex-husband Ashley Cole. The vehicle is powered by a 4200cc engine which delivers an output of 420 HP and a torque of 317 lb-ft. It has a four-wheel drive train. The car zoom to 100 km/hour from scratch in 4.6 seconds and boasts of a top speed of 300 km/hour. A Bang and Olufsen sound system along with an inbuilt satellite radio system provides entertainment options. The interiors have been upholstered in high-end nappa leather costing about £ 4800.
Camps Bay, South Africa
Cheryl Cole was seen vacationing with her new found boyfriend, Derek Hough, on the beautiful beaches of Camps Bay, South Africa. A couple of days after the New Celebration of 2011, they were seen strolling through the romantic beach of Camps Bay.
Location: Camps Bay is a suburban region of Cape Town, South Africa. It is beautiful coastal resort that attracts millions of tourist from different parts of the world. It lies within the Western Cape Province of South Africa.
Accommodation: There are numerous top quality lodging options available in Camps Bay. Some of the luxurious hotels available are Twelve Apostles, Camps Bay Retreat, Ezard House, Bay Hotel, Primi Royal, Bloomberg, POD, Place on the Bay, Oceana, and Atlantic View.
Main Attractions: Camps Bay is basically a coastal resort famous for those beautiful, golden beaches. It is one of the major surfing zone in South Africa. More importantly, this zone is a popular weekend party destination. Stag and Hen parties are common during the weekends. As a result, several activities like karting, quad biking, horse riding, and golf sessions are extremely popular. But those who love water sports and activities, they will definitely opt for something more spectacular: wind and kite surfing. It's unbelievably exciting and thrilling. There are some quality nightclubs and lounge bars in and around Camps Bay. Among other notable attractions, there is a Table Mountain Aerial cableway. It is situated over Kloof Nek. Some other attractions include Botanical Garden, Theater on Bay, and museums. The Jewish holocaust museum, Bo-Kaap, and South African Museum are most popular. The SA astronomical observatory, Ratanga Junction Amusement Park, and Two Ocean Aquarium are also popular landmarks close to Camps Bay. Finally, a boat/cruise trip to the remarkably beautiful Robben Island is a must-do for every tourist.
Altuzarra Finch Tropical-print Cotton-blend Blazer
Cole is the proud owner of this designer blazer and she has been snapped donning it during her music shows. The fabric is a mix of cotton and polyester with bold Hawaiian tropical prints and is perfect for holiday getaways.
Isabel Marant Air Printed Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt
The singer has been photographed flaunting her designer sweatshirt during a high profile event. The fabric boasts of 100% cotton and must always be washed by hand. It features a braided red woven canvas ribbon on the neckline and on either side of the pockets.
Salvatore Ferragamo Edith Crystal and Suede Box Clutch
This designer clutch is her favorite accessory and she has been spotted carrying it during an award’s function. The shape is designed like a beautiful box and it’s available in a glittering red color. Crystals and high-end suede leather has been used to manufacture the bag.
Charlotte Olympia Greta Linen Platform
The artist was spotted wearing these designer platform heels in the BBC Radio1 Studios in London in June 2012. The shoe features a red polka dot print, round toe, a heel about 5.5 inches high and a 1 inch platform along with a metal gold tone spider web logo with matching printed soles.