- Birthday25th Nov, 71
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.
- There are a lot of sacrifices a mother makes when she's raising a child by herself. I saw it when I was growing up, watching all my mother did for me. But it wasn't until recently that I fully understood the price she paid because of how we had to struggle.
- Every single kid in my group of friends at school was from a single-parent family.
- The person who I have my child with is going to be the right person.
- I think maintaining relationships with my friends, my mother, my manager, they're all important.
Did you know?
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer on August 3, 2008.
- She and Bruce Willis are the only two actors to have guest starred in "Friends" and win an Emmy for their performance.
- She was nominated in the Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series, "Up All Night", at The Womens Image Network (WIN) Awards 2012.
- She was chosen the most beautiful person in the world by People Magazines, "100 Most Beautiful People in 2009".
- She has won an Emmy and earning Tony and Golden Globe nominations.
Family & relationships
Christina Applegate appeared in a beautiful chiffon ice blue Roberto Cavalli long gown in 2010 SagAwards. The deep V neck line of the dress along with its sleeveless appearance made the actress even more beautiful. The deep back cut of the dress made the wonderful figure of the actress appear more beautiful. the soft material of the dress shines as brightly as the actress smiles. The actress also carried a maching silver clutch with the dress.
Green prom gown
Christina Applegate showed up wearing a green formal evening prom long gown with brush chain in the 2009 Sag awards. The glossy silk like satin fabric of the dress enhanced the beauty of the actress remarkably. The emerald green color of the dress matched Christina’s green eyes wonderfully. The one shoulder design of the gown made it more attractive. Christina wore a long silver chain and also carried a silver fashionable clutch along with the beautiful dress. No need to mention the red full lips and the wonderful hair of the actress added extra levels to her beauty.
Beautiful yellow dress
Christina Applegate looked absolutely stunning in yellow strapless Roberto Cavalli gown in the 66th Golden Globe Awards. The silky satin fabric of the dress and the bright yellow color looked absolutely dramatic against Christina’s baby smooth skin and fair complexion. No need to mention her beautiful red lips and blonde hair enhanced her beauty noticeably.