- Birthday25th Oct, 85
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- Cute accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together.
- Everyone loves to dance. I've realize that's a part of what I do more and more every day.
- I think it's really cool to embrace the pain of something that may have hurt you and be able to express it through music.
- Education is everything - education is your power, education is your way in life for whatever you want to do.
- I have so much respect for athletes like LeBron James. I get motivation from them because I know how many hours they put into it. It takes a lot of hard work and drive.
Did you know?
- Her debut studio album Goodies in 2004,earned her four nominations at the 48th Annual Grammy Awards.
- Her "Love Sex Magic" featuring Justin Timberlake, earned her a Grammy Award nomination for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals.
- She has earned numerous awards and accolades, including three BET Awards, three MTV Video Music Awards, three MOBO Awards, and one Grammy Award.
- She is known for her often "breathy soprano" vocals and was referred to as the Princess of Crunk&B.
- She has sold over seven million albums worldwide and more than 4.3 million albums and 6.9 million digital singles in the United States alone.
Family & relationships
Disco diva outfit
Ciara conquered the ramp during one of her gigs. She was totally in her groove dancing till the world ends. What caught the attention of this diva was her outfit. She wore a dazzling metallic colored knee length dress. The dress was perfectly designed with a band of white, gold and silver stripes placed on the midriff, the end and the sleeves part of the dress. She looked absolutely gorgeous with her attire and sensational with her attitude.