- Birthday3rd Jul, 65
- Birth PlaceDenmark
- Marital statusDivorced
- I love cities that are on the water. I love the water element, specifically the sea. I grew up on the sea and I grew up sailing - I love sailing - and the presence of the sea gives the air and the light a very special quality that I absolutely adore.
- I'm definitely more attracted to chaos than to order. The point is, I find the female roles out there very cliche. If we are limited to being only lovers or mothers, we are limiting ourselves.
- I say no to a lot of things that just don't fit my life. I involve my kids in what I'm struggling with so they don't compete with it.
- We have a certain warped sense of humor in Scandinavia, and that is what comes across in the choices in a lot of our movies.
- I will always find something that I want to try and become better at. I always love to spend more time with my friends, more time with my family, my extended family. I always want to read more books.
Did you know?
- She gained international attention for her role in Ridley Scotts Gladiator in 2000.
- She is fluent in Danish, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, and Swedish.
- She has lived in Paris, Rome, Milan, South Africa and New York to pursue her acting career.
- She later also worked and studied in Rome, Milan, South Africa and New York.
- She loves collecting designer sunglasses. She owns around 200 pairs.
Family & relationships
- : Bryce Thadeus Ulrich-Nielsen Son
Multi-layered black gown
The elegant ther roleshree-piece costume worn by Lucilla in the film Gladiator comprised of a black one-shoulder crinkled silk under dress hand embroidered with gold thread ; a sheer drape of fabric pinned at the shoulder and a silver, black, cream, and gold stole with beads draped around the arms. Connie posed sexy and rocked the silk bolts pleasing everyone to her slender physique. All dressed-up she gives a oh-so-good look.