- Birthday7th Nov, 67
- Birth PlaceFrance
- Marital statusMarried
- I am trying to walk a tightrope; trying to keep the DJ community happy while trying to spread the message about dance music to more people. That is the mission that I am on.
- I don't do this for the money, I don't do it for record sales, I don't really care about that, I just want to make beats.
- If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. That's why I'm working so hard to have, yes, a profile as an artist, but also a profile as a DJ.
- My studio is a laptop. Everybody I work with is the same. We make computer music, we're the laptop generation.
- I can make everything I do come from my laptop. Even when I go to a big studio, all I do is to plug in my laptops. That's they way I do it.
Did you know?
- He is a member of the five famous Dj in the world.
- He has sold over six million albums and 15 million singles worldwide.
- He was voted as the #1 DJ in the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs fan poll in 2011.
- He won International Dance Music Awards including Best House/Garage Track, Best Breaks/Electro Track for the single, "Love is Gone".
- He was nominated for Best French Act and Best Song for his "When Love Takes Over", an MTV Europe Music Awards.
Family & relationships
Christian Louboutin Alfie Flat Sneaker
DJ David Guetta was recently spotted signing autographs for his fans outside “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” in Hollywood after the success of his hit single 'Without You', and was spotted wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin Alfie flat sneakers in brown pony print. Louboutin shoes are from the fashion house of the French shoe designer Christian Louboutin. The designer sole of Louboutin shoes are colored in trademark red lacquer.
Monster Beats by Dr. Dre STUDIO Headphones
Beats By Dr. Dre are a popular headphones created by hip-hop/rap musician Dr. Dre. Recently, Beats by Dr Dre in association with David Guetta has also launched a new headphone model aimed at disc spinners. These new headphones are designed exclusively for DJs, and David Guetta loves to use this headphone. Headphones have a compact form factor and its ear cups can rotate 180 degrees, facilitating portability and listening to live audio when mixing. There are six versions of headphones and earphones sold under license by Master Cable Products.
Christian Louboutin Louis Sneakers
DJ David Guetta was spotted wearing Christian Louboutin Louis Sneakers when receiving the Best Act Club/Dance International Award at the 2012 Echo Awards at the Palais am Funkturm in Berlin, Germany. The Louboutin Louis Sneakers are leather sportswear with hand stitching at the top and studs. They have leather lining, padded insole, and rubber sole in signature red which makes them looks different.
DJ artist David Guetta is a fan of Nialya Jewelry and is seen wearing Nialaya bracelets in his shows several times. Nialaya is a famous Jewelry brand founded by Danish-born designer Jannik Olander. The men's Bracelet from Nialaya is available in various colors and stones. The Bracelet has a black string tied around all its beads and gives artistic look to David Guetta.