- Birthday28th Sep, 72
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusDivorced
- Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!
- I was always intrigued by the idea of bringing things together that are considered taboo or risque and bringing them together with something of high elegance and sophistication.
- Don't underestimate the cosmetic power of sunglasses. It's worth spending a bit of money on a quality pair. I usually go for Dior or Louis Vuitton.
- I suppose women are attracted to the bad-boy image sometimes because it's fun to have an adventure. It's like eating junk food... it's fun at the time, but ultimately not the best choice.
- Anyone who says they don't like to receive a gift is lying.
Did you know?
- She is thought to have helped re-popularize burlesque performance.
- She is known for her "woman in a giant martini glass" routine and raven dark hair and green eyes.
- She is frequently dubbed the "Queen of Burlesque" in the press.
- She once appeared at a benefit for the New York Academy of Art wearing nothing but $5 million worth of diamonds.
- Her engagement ring from Marilyn Manson was a 7-carat, antique, European round-cut diamond.
Family & relationships
Turquoise Evening Dress
Brand: Herve L. Leroux
Dita Von Teese looked like a divine goddess in an elegant turquoise gown by Herve L. Leroux. This floor length gown with a plunging neckline looked perfect as an evening wear choise for the launch of her signature perfume at Liberty in London. She always has a very retro hairstyle and makeup which as usual looked stunning.
Dita Von Teese dressed up in a rather summery attire as opposed to her favorite retro look in this cheerful cherry print dress with an obi wrap black belt while hanging out with buddies at the Coachella Music Festival. She coupled the look with big colorful bangles and platform peep toes.
Blush Evening Dress
Brand: Jenny Packham
Dita Von Teese was the perfect retro queen when she arrived on the red carpet at the 20th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards wearing a stunning deep neck blush gown that was embellished in stones on the shoulders and neck line.