- Birthday5th Jul, 80
- Birth PlaceFrance
- Marital statusSingle
- I am a dreamer. Seriously, I'm living on another planet.
- Success is very ephemeral. You depend entirely on the desire of others, which makes it difficult to relax.
- I like characters who have strong facades and then have secrets. They have cracks.
- I have my own style and don't really follow fashion, but I like leggings. They're easy to wear and can go with anything.
- I was very studious, too much. I would never go out at weekends. I was very serious. You should have seen me in class - I was blushing and sweating every time the teacher asked me something.
Did you know?
- Her appearance on stage in Jalousie en Trois Fax in 2001earned her nomination for a Molière Award.
- She ranked #16 on Maxim hot list in 2006.
- She was chosen #18 by Los Angeles Times Magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Women in Film in 2011.
- She won a BAFTA and an Empire award for her performance in the James Bond film Casino Royale in 2006.
- She was was listed no.57 in AfterEllen Hot 100 in 2012.
Family & relationships
With an ethereal beauty and emotional complexity, the French actress Eva Green, who first wowed film audiences with her sensuous performance in Bernardo's Bertolucci's "The Dreamers" and then being the 'Bond girl', took a break in the snow-capped mountains of Switzerland with her mother, Marlene Jobert, early in February this year. She was seen at a ski-resort waiting for her turn to ski down the slopes. The mother-daughter couple spent some quality time, relaxing and enjoying the beautiful country together.
Location: The small European nation of Switzerland is located towards the western part of the continent between France on the west, Austria to the east, Italy to the south and Germany to the north.
Accommodation: The Swiss economy thrives on tourism and therefore you will find hotels and lodges from the most economical to the most luxurious in the country. Choose a smaller town for accommodation for a good deal.
Main Attractions: Without a doubt it's the natural glory and splendor of Switzerland that makes it an unforgettable tourist destination. One of the best way to view the colors of mother nature would be to travel via the Swiss historic trains - Glacier express, Rhaetian rail, Wilhelm Tell express to name a few.
The Swiss Alps are world famous and are an open invitation to any healthy, adventurous person. The countryside is speckled with sparkling lakes and hundreds of resorts have cropped up nearby these lakes and on mountain tops.
From a historical perspective, there are many places of interest, including the Chillon castle, Benedictie Convent of St.John, Abbey church, Guarda village, Gruyeres and ViaSpluga to name a few. There are also many museums to visit such as the straw museum and history museum. But all said and done, Swiss beauty lies in its infinite mountainous beauty which is beyond all comparison.
Going for Skiing
Vacation in Switzerland
On family vacation
Velvet Evening Dress
Brand: Tom Ford Fall 2011 Gown
The actress looked absolutely breathtaking in the bogy hugging velvet dress at the London premier of “Dark Shadows” held at the Empire Cinema. The bright red lipstick, powerful deepset eyes, side swept wavy tresses and ornate gold bracelets make Eva look downright shadowy and mystifying.
Floral Print Evening Gown
The actress looks splendid wearing this strapless ladylike evening gown splashed with beige and rosy tints. The striking pose is taken at the Catherine Palace located in Pushkin, (close to Saint Petersburg) where she was attending the Mariinsky Ball of Montblanc White Nights Festival.
Black Dress with Kick Slits
Brand: Alexander McQueen
Black outfits teamed with bold red lipstick seem to be a hot favorite with Eva. Here is another such do she dons for the UK premier of “Rum Diary” in London. The dramatic yet suave number is given a punch with the leopard print peep-toes.
Blue Chiffon Halter Neck Evening Gown
Brand: Alberta Ferretti
Eva looks classy in this tasteful breezy gown belted tight at the waist. The actress teams it with a red lipstick and tiny black purse for the Montblanc White Nights Festival Welcome Gala Dinner held at Saint Petersburg in Russia.