- Birthday21st Mar, 58
- Birth PlaceUnited Kingdom
- Marital statusMarried
- You choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color.
- People who know me , they know I have a sense of humor, I'm a bit of a joker, a bit of a clown really, and I would love someone to exploit that side of me and send me a romantic comedy.
- Speaking very generally, I find that women are spiritually, emotionally, and often physically stronger than men.
- I enjoy playing characters where the silence is loud.
- Getting sober was one of the three pivotal events in my life, along with becoming an actor and having a child. Of the three, finding my sobriety was the hardest thing.
Did you know?
- He won the Best Actor award as Count Dracula in Francis Ford Coppola
- He was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for playing a lead character in a John le Carré novel adaptation.
- He is regarded as a Time Out and Drama Theatre Award-winning stage actor.
- He garnered Independent Spirit- and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations for role in The Contender in 2000.
- He was awarded the 1985 London Critics Circle Theatre Award (Drama Theatre Award) for Best Actor for his performance in "The Popes Wedding".
Family & relationships
Los Feliz Home
Gary Oldman, the famous Hollywood actor (Dracula, Dark Knight series, Fallen Angels) have purchased a lavish, king-sized, and royal mansion in Los Feliz, Hollywood. The mansion costed him approximately $2.9 million USD. It was August 2011 when this renowned actor purchased the lavish mansion, while secretly selling his old $1.7 million USD Studio City mansion.
Location: The lavish mansion (3,168 ft in measurement) is located in the poshest area of Los Feliz, Hollywood, Los Angeles.The beautiful green locality is star studded with several notable celebrity stars residing in the neighborhood.
Accommodation: The royal mansion of Los Feliz was constructed way back in the year of 1922. It can well be described as a 2-storied Southern Plantation inspired Colonial Mansion that sits over half an acre of lush green land. It is one dream mansion to live at. The Mansion features five bedroom and five bathroom. The mansion is covered in clipped vines. The main building feature 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There is an additional bedroom with attached bathroom located atop the garage room. This bedroom is mainly used as guestroom. What more? There is a brick laid walkway lined with hedges. It wraps around a very stylish 2 tiered fountain right in the front of entrance way.
Features: The 3,168 ft colonial property is worth $2.9 million. It features five bedrooms with attached toilets.The house features pure wooden floors with dark brown shades. Walls are molded white while tray ceiling with metallic finish makes the appearance truly unique. The house features an extremely spacious living room with in-built bookshelves and an artistically curved wood-burning fireplace. A lavishly decorated dining room and a well maintained kitchen lies just close to each other. There is also a separate breakfast room. The swimming pool and blue-stoned terrace lies just next to the breakfast room. There is also a beautiful Citrus Fruit Orchard located within a large lawn. A well maintained pond is situated in the lawn.
Neighborhood: Some of the most popular celebrities in the neighborhood includes Russel Band, Katy Perry, Michael Balzary, Robert Pattinson, Jamie Kennedy, Jenji Kohan, and Kirstie Alley.