- Birthday19th Feb, 85
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- I guess I would be most grateful for my family and my friends and my dogs, my boyfriend. I'm grateful for a lot. I'm grateful to be healthy.
- I am a Christian, but I also don't really see myself as a religious person. I see myself as more of a spiritual person.
- I like making stories and characters that people can relate to. I also like giving the audience a departure from whatever they're thinking about in their life and enjoying a show or a movie.
Did you know?
- She ranked #89 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- She is best known on her role as Sandy Jameson in the television series 7th Heaven.
- Her first role in a feature film in Napoleon Dynamite earned her first Teen Choice Award win.
- She and sister Hilary Duff are ranked number two on E!s "Favorite Famous Sisters".
- Her favorite television show is Full House and has her own blog called "Real Girl's Kitchen".
Family & relationships
- Hilary Sibling
- Nick Carter
Haylie looks very cute and young in this jersey mini dress. Although the dress is simple, the cowl neckline helps to put emphasis on Haylie's face. The color is also perfect for her skin tone.
Haylie wore this while visiting the Regis and Kelly show. This DVF dress really complimented her body and make her look really hot in casuals.
Diane von Furstenberg
Little Black Dress
This LBD makes Haylie look amazing and sophisticated. Although the color is black, Haylie's choice of shoes i.e the yellow really makes the dress pop. If this was someone else then they might not have been able to pull it off, but Haylie not only manages to pull it off, she rocks the entire outfit.