- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- " I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn't talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad. I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became"
- " I never got one negative comment, not from anyone. The only people who said negative stuff to me were the paparazzi and they were being paid to. The media portrayed it as this huge negative thing but if anything, I got more support from everybody else, because, yes, I cheated on my wife but so do a lot of other people. Does that mean I'm the devil? Or that I'm Satan? I don't think so. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for it but I owned up to it. I didn't lie or do any kind of BS. I did it, I made a mistake and I owned up to it and took it like a man and took all the abuse for it, which nobody does"
- "I admitted the affair. I told her the hard details. I let her know that I had never loved this woman, that I had never cared for her at all"
- "My whole life has been full of hard decisions. The decision to let my wife end our marriage, and continue the adoption of Louis on her own, has been the hardest. The love I have for Louis cannot be put to words. Not having him around to love and to hold has left a huge hole in my heart"
- "Sandy is the love of my life, but considering the pain and devastation I have caused her, it would be selfish to not let her go. Right now it is time for me to beat this addiction that has taken two of the things I love the most in life"
- " I have always taken great pride in proving people wrong. That time has come once again to show that I am not what everyone says I am. I know in my heart that I can be the best father possible to my four children, and the mate Sandy deserves, and realize that this is an incredible mountain to climb. But I believe that the steps I have taken in the last 30 days are the foundation for making this happen. The lifelong commitment I am making is what being a real husband and father is all about"
- " I ask that you please do not judge Sandy for the things I have done. She has done no wrong. She played no part in any of this. She has been an amazing wife, mother, and best friend, for the over 6 years we have been together"
- " sn't it funny how everyone thought that it was so damn cute when my sweet little actress wife, whom I call Sandy for short, grabbed and kissed Meryl Streep right on the mouth in front of 130 million television viewers world wide"
- "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me."
- " It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way. This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them."
Family & relationships
- Alexis DeJoria Wife
- Sunny James Daughter
- Jesse James Jr Son
- Chandler James Daughter
- Karla James
- Janine Lindemulder
- Sandra Bullock
Austin, Texas EStateThe house has 9 bedrooms, 7 1/2 bathrooms, a full gym, a pond with a lovely red bridge crossing over it, loads of outdoor space, a hot tub with a huge outdoor fireplace next to it, several balconies, a large swimming pool, a gourmet kitchen with a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, movie theater, and a master bedroom fit for a king. Also a six-car garage where James can work on his bigger projects.
Orange County Beachfront HomeThe two-story Mediterranean villa features four bedrooms, four bathrooms and walk-in closets among its amenities, plus a media room, wet bar and a custom brass Jacuzzi tub.
Alexis DeJoria and Jesse James got married on March 24, 2013 at Jon Paul's sprawling Malibu property in California. Alexis walked the aisle clad in a traditional white dress adorned with embroidered floral design. Her strapless gown featured a large train and showed off her arm tattoos. The drag racer donned a huge white veil, diamond earring and carried a lilac and white roses bouquet. Jesse wore a black suit, white shirt and black tie. The couple exchanged a Neil Lane wedding ring. The nuptial was graced by close friends and family members including the bride’s parents; John Paul and Eloise Broady who was also clad into an extravagant embroidered gown, flower girls, Jesse's youngest daughter Sonny, nine, and Alexis' ten-year-old daughter Bella, all in lilac cute ruffled dresses.