- Birthday4th Jun, 43
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.
- Your joy comes from how you think, the choices that we make in life.
- Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.
- Individuals need to be willing to face truth about their attitudes, behaviors, even what we want out of life.
- Education levels the playing field, allowing everyone to compete.
Did you know?
- She ranked #17 in Time magazines "25 Most Influential Evangelicals in America" in 2005.
- She has been given an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity by Oral Roberts University.
Family & relationships
- David Meyer Son
- Laura Marie Meyer Daughter
- Daniel B. Meyer Son
- Sandra Ellen Meyer Daughter
- David Benjamin Meyer