- Birthday1st Oct, 35
- Birth PlaceUnited Kingdom
- Marital statusMarried
- All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
- ehaving like a princess is work. It's not just about looking beautiful or wearing a crown. It's more about how you are inside.
- Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.
- I am a liberated woman. And I do believe if a woman does equal work she should be paid equal money. But personally I am feminine and I do like male authority to lean on.
- Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.
Did you know?
- She won the Academy Award for Best Actress in her feature film debut in Mary Poppins in 1964.
- She won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Musical for her role in The Sound of Music in 1965.
- She has won a BAFTA, five Golden Globes, three Grammys, two Emmys, the Disney Legend award and the Kennedy Center Honors.
- She was placed at #59 in the BBCs poll of the 100 Greatest Britons in 2002.
- She was made a Dame by Queen Elizabeth II for services to the performing arts in 2000.
Family & relationships
All black ensemble
The actress who is mostly spotted in impeccably tailored suits looked really fetching in a black do at the 2010 VH1 Save The Music Foundation at the Cipriani Wall Steeet.
Black evening gown
A genteel black gown with a net thrown over the shoulders makes the actress look glorious at the 13th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards that were held at the Shrine Auditorium.
White evening gown
The actress captivated everyone in this tasteful gown that has a beautiful floral print on the top. She slipped into the dressier outfit for the Elle Awards in 2001.
Red Evening gown
For someone who is mostly seen in demure hues, Julie Andrews certainly displayed ample of panache on stage wearing this bright red ballgown at the 60th Annual Tony Awards in 2006.