- Birthday30th Nov, 85
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- I love animals, and I feel more of a connection to animals than people.
- I love the fashion world. I love clothes. I love style.
- I'm hoping one day to open my own shelter. I would be the person with the three-legged dog. I just love animals more than people; I really do.
- For me, what I really want to come out of it is to show people that I can hold together a movie, be the number one character and play someone who is twenty or twenty-one.
- I start the day with oatmeal with vanilla almond milk. If I don't, I'm dying by noon and eating everything in sight. On-set, I avoid crap and pack soup and salad. I cook pork chops or turkey tacos for dinner.
Did you know?
- She won a Critics Choice Television Award for her role as Penny on the CBS comedy series The Big Bang Theory.
- She did 6 Barbie ads when she was younger.
- She was voted #13 on the 2011 Maxim list of "Hot 100" women.
- She was a nationally ranked amateur tennis player until she switched to acting full time in 2002.
- She ranked as #78 in FHMs "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement in 2005.
Family & relationships
Sherman Oaks home
Comedy actress Kaley Cuoco seems to have a love for Sherman Oaks having bought a magnificent mansion for $2,400,000 in November 2010 even after the financial loss of at least $70,000 which she experienced having bought and sold a house in the same area for $1,285,000, in 2007.
Location: The dazzling and beautiful mansion is located at Sherman Oaks, San Fernando Valley area in California.
Accommodation: The home has been built for a huge family with a carpet area measuring 5,233 square feet. There are 5 large bedrooms and 5 bathrooms which have been laid out in a very wonderful manner. The master suite if enormous and extra-luxurious to say the least and has the largest bathroom of the house. All the bedrooms are located on the top floor of the two-storey home. There is a side-facing car garage which can easily hold three large cars in it.
Features: In the front of the house is a sliding electronic gate which leads to a vast driveway covered completely in concrete. The driveway leads to the garage in the backyard is a lovely pool. The area has been hidden behind towering hedges and tall trees and also has a deck with lounge attached to the spa there. The home is full of arches and doorways which have been made in a timeless beauty. The flooring is all from marble and hardwood. The warlocks kitchen is massive and made of stone walls with a warm fireplace. The master bathroom is as big as a home in itself and the lighting there achieves a very relaxing and rich effect as it does throughout the house too.
Neighborhood: Sherman Oaks plays host to many celebrity homes and businesses. Kelly Stone, Paula Abdul and Jennifer Garner are some celebrities who share the neighborhood with Kaley Cuoco.
DSquared 2 Leather Leggings
Posing for the cameras, TV star Kaley Cuoco wore the slim leather leggings from DSquared². The stretchable leggings feature seam detailing that has been top-stitched. The back panels are in jersey and there are zips at the hems of these leggings which have been crafted in Italy.
Chloe Flat Studded Boots
Ms.Cuoco chose flat studded boots to along with her cowgirl attire as she attended a sporting event in a stadium. These boots from Chloe cost a whopping £750 and arrive with a 40 mm heel. The tri-buckle ankle straps, black leather and gold studs make an awesome combo from the French fashion house founded in 1952.
Sam Edelman Lorissa Pump
With her hairs open and wearing a short, black sexy dress, Kaley Cuoco enhanced her frame with the pump from Sam Edelman. The most stunning feature about these peep-toe pumps are the stone and spike detailing on the back and the deeply cushioned insoles. The brand is well known for its women's designer footwear.
Romona Keveza Spring 2010 One-Shoulder Belted Gown
Dressed in sexy black for the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards, Cuoco flaunted her charm through a belted gown which flowed from her left shoulder. The dress is a masterpiece from New York-based designer Romona Keveza who is famous for her bridal and evening wear of the coutre genre.