- Birthday3rd Aug, 92
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- I think to have the skill set and the ability to physically help others in matters of life and death must be incredibly empowering.
- You have to grow thick skin and that only comes with time and learning.
- I am very lucky to be surrounded and guided by an incredible support team comprised of my family and agents.
- I have gotten to travel the world and experience all these incredible things thanks to my career.
- I work strategically with my management team to make all decisions.
Did you know?
- She is ranked seventh on the Top 50 Models Women list by Models.com.
- She has walked 31 runways in New York Fashion Week notably, closing for Marc Jacobs, opening Carolina Herrera.
- She also walked 20 shows in Milan, and 13 in Paris for the fall 2008 collections, with a total of 64 shows in a single season.
- She was named the best model by People magazine in 2008.
- hobbies include baking cookies, biking, and ballet.
Family & relationships
New York home
At age 20 when most girls are studying college, Karlie Kloss is walking ramps, gracing the top fashion magazine covers, topping lists of the world's best supermodels and snapping up a million dollar home! Her first purchase has been for $1.97 million in New York. The home comes with a monthly maintenance of $1,709 and a promise to keep her closer to boyfriend, Joshua Kushner.
Location: This renovated townhouse with multiple levels is located in the West Village, on Charles Street, New York.
Accommodation: The multi-level, co-op apartment has more than 1,200 square feet of carpeted area which has been distributed among three levels. There are only two bedrooms but each of them is unique and expansive. Two large bathrooms are present with one being attached to the master bedroom suite.
Features: The luxury townhouse boasts of an outdoor terrace which is a perfect spot for morning and evening tea sessions. A lower floor 'den' or basement provides the perfect stowage area. However, it has been remodeled and beautifully modified into a media room or home theater. The spacious eat-in kitchen comes well-equipped with the latest appliances and modern amenities which include sleek, custom-made cabinets and marble counter-tops.
The master bedroom has a private balcony, walk-in closets and even a built-in workspace. The second bedroom is also equally large with two beds and a roof window. The master bathroom has a soaking tub and rain showers for bathing luxury. The stairs lead out to a small and lovely garden.
Neighborhood: West Village is a popular celebrity homing area and Karlie will have as her neighbors Julianne Moore and Jennifer Aniston, though the later is rumored to have sold off her home.
The kitchen hall
The dining area
Perfect for guests
The master suite
The Family room
Mango Wide Straps Maxi-Dress
The world's #2 model accentuated her slim figure wearing a straight-cut maxi dress which comes with a scoop neck, tear-drop fastening and wide straps. The dress comes from the house of Mango, a brand which is more than 25 years old specializing in garments and accessories for both men and women.
Gucci Multi-Strap Nappa Sandals
Posing for the cameras, Karlie Kloss was Gucci all over as she let down a Gucci crepe off-shoulder gown and wore a matching, gold-colored Gucci Nappa Sandals with multiple straps. With a 5-inch heel, 0.5-inch platform and openings around the toes, the sandals arrives with detailing in shimmering gold and chocolate brown.
Cartier Satin Box Clutch
Looks like the Cartier box clutch made of satin has endeared itself to Ms.Kloss! She has been spotted 'clutching' at it on many occasions. The clutch arrives with a black satin case, lacquer clasp and a palladium finish from the French jeweler and watch-manufacturer.
Nicholas Kirkwood Glitter-Coated Suede Lace-Up Pumps
Designer Nicholas Kirkwood has been credited with many masterpieces created specifically for catwalks. Thus, it comes as no surprise that Karlie Kloss picked her 'sole covering' for her Victoria's Secret catwalk. The suede silhouette of the sultry lace-up pumps have been glitter coated with a 5-inch heel.