- Birthday24th Apr, 82
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress.
- My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what's keeping my head above the water.
- I would not be a good mother. I mean, I love being an aunt to my niece and nephew. And I used to want to, like, adopt 10 kids - because I had friends who were adopted, and I thought that was the coolest thing, to be chosen. But again, my job is too selfish.
- I'm actually not a big fan of the word hope. I think it's a depressing word. I don't want to hope - I want to know. Like I don't hope there's a God, I know there's a God.
- When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't.'
Did you know?
- She rose to fame after winning the first season of American Idol, and has since been established as "The Original American Idol".
- Her debut single, "A Moment Like This", topped the US Billboard Hot 100 and broke the record for the biggest jump to #1 in the charts history.
- Her lead single, "Miss Independent," became an international hit which earned her first Grammy nomination.
- Her fifth album, Stronger in 2011 won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album, making her the first and only artist to win the award twice.
- Her musical work has also gained her numerous accolades, including three Grammy Awards, three MTV Video Music Awards, twelve Billboard Music Awards, four American Music Awards, two Academy of Country Music Awards, two American Country Awards, and a Womens World Award.
Family & relationships
Texas Rescue Ranch
Kelly Clarkson listed her Texan home for sale on July 2012 for a reported asking price of $1.5 million. The ranch styled house was built in 1993 and is situated just a few miles away from Kelly’s ancestral home. The pop star purchased the property on 2008 and renovated it extensively to reflect her tastes. This ranch that served as her permanent residence for more than four years, is also home to approximately 50 rescued animals like pigs, goats, horses and dogs. However, It's not yet clear where these animals will be relocated after the property is sold off.
Location: The property is located in the Texan city of Mansfield.
Accommodation: The mansion is located in the middle of a vast ground measured at 14 acres. The main house covers a carpet area of 6,880 square feet and consists of four bedrooms, dual master suites, living room, dining area, office space, a modern kitchen and six bathrooms. The master bathroom has been equipped with a retro bath tub and a stand up shower. A long tree lined driveway leads to a big four car garage. The wrap around porch of the villa offers fantastic views of the Texan countryside.
Features: The outdoor portion of the estate has been beautifully decorated with well-manicured gardens. There is a tree house along with a walking trail and a dog running track. The stable is capable of holding more than a dozen horses at a time. The backyard also consists of a man made pond along with a large lap pool and a small diving pool.
The interiors of the house have been gracefully decorated with contemporary modern furniture. A crystal chandelier and a stone fireplace add a lot of beauty to the living room. Further, the gym boasts of high tech fitness equipment and the theater room serves the purpose of entertaining guests. The entire mansion is climate protected by a powerful centralized air conditioning system.
The living hall
The dining hall
The master suite
The American pop rock singer, songwriter and occasional actress Kelly Clarkson decided to spend her 2011 Easter holidays on the iconic beach destination of the Bahamas, and was accompanied by her group of five friends for the entire duration of her vacation. Kelly spent a lot of time splashing around in the sea clad in a skimpy two piece bikini and tanning her body under the sun on the beach side. Clarkson took full advantage of the excellent facilities offered by her luxury hotel and generously utilized the in house spa facilities. The pop idol found just about enough time to embark on a water ride through a tunnel inside a shark infested aquarium and greatly enjoyed the exotic sea food on offer on the island.
Location: The Bahamas is an island chain situated in close proximity to Cuba.
Accommodation: The Bahamas are home to almost a dozen top notch hotels. Luxury accommodations of the likes of “Old Bahama Bay Resort and Yacht Harbour”, “Radisson Grand Lucayan”, “The Cove Atlantis” and “Bimini Bay Resort and Marina” can charge as much as $12,000 to let out a suite for a weekend during the prime holiday season.
Main Attractions: Out of more than 3000 isles that constitute The Bahamas, the atolls of New Providence Island, Paradise Island, and Grand Bahama receive the bulk of visitors thronging the archipelago. These islands possess an excellent setup for marine recreational activities like scuba diving, snorkeling and paddle boarding.
Many visitors opt for a leisurely stroll along the entire length of the 4km long Cabbage Beach situated on Paradise Island in order to soak in its majestic natural landscape. Andros Island is a haven for snorkelers owing to the presence of the third largest barrier reef in the world that contain many coral formations along with several varieties of colorful fish.
American pop rock singer, songwriter and occasional actress Kelly Clarkson has raised a lot of funds for UNICEF which works in more than 150 countries striving to improve children's life. This noted organization has received the support of more than 190 celebrities which includes former British Prime-Minister Tony Blair and is committed to providing better health care facilities, education, clean water and emergency relief.
Andre Agassi Foundation for Education
Kelly has donated a lot of funds to help this charity, which ever since its foundation back in 1994 has raised more than $150 million in donations to benefit the charitable cause. The NGO has been supported by more than 40 celebrities, and provides educational facilities for underprivileged kids.
LOFT Sequin Boiled Wool Blend Pea Coat
Grammy nominee Kelly Clarkson wore the classy sequined garment at the London BBC radio studio on December 2012. The long-sleeved navy pea coat features 62% rayon, 38% wool, button detailing at the flap pockets, notched lapel and double waist styling at the tonal buttons. The $180 garment is available with cuffs and tab at the back waist.
Cesar Arellanes Two-Tone Dress
The American Idol-famed singer donned the glamorous two-tone dress during one of her performances on June 2012 in Toronto. The sleeveless dress in heather blue color features crew neck, mesh detailing above the bust, tan floral design stitched throughout the body with blue front and side contrast panels. The piece has metallic trim detailing all-over with exposed back zip-fastening.
Aldo Harvat Wedge Sandals
Kelly attended a prestigious event wearing the wedge sandals. The fashionable shoes feature 100% leather upper with an adjustable buckled closure ankle strap and synthetic sole. The $80 accessory is available with 5 inch sky high heels.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha Crossbody Flap Bag
The artist was photographed on the streets while carrying her stylish cross-body flap bag. The pleated handbag features an adjustable shoulder strap with zip pocket flap and a metal logo plate at the center. The $368 accessory is available with a magnetic snap closure, interior zip and cell phone pockets.