- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- "I take the responsibility of representing the Denver Nuggets very seriously and I truly hope Nuggets fans understand that. I support the team fully and can't wait to rejoin them on the court as soon as possible."
- "First and foremost, I want to apologize to my teammates and coaching staff for my actions on Monday night. There is nothing more important to me than being a good teammate and giving 110% effort each and every day. Nothing will ever change that."
- "He's made big shots. We'll live and die and with him shooting at the end. He's won games for us before, so we're not going to stop going to him now."
- "It's a good rivalry. It's intense every time we play. It's good for basketball as long as it doesn't get out of control."
- "What I learned, a little too late, was that the 'traditional' Martin Short target viewer weighs under 300 pounds. Unfortunately, I was on during daytime."
- "We thought this was a time we could get well. Come home, got six straight home games. It's very frustrating."
- "I feel good. So just keep getting my rest and keep taking care of my body and I should be all right. It felt good, no pain, no pain right now so we'll see how I feel in the morning."
- "Just try to shed a little light on somebody. They've got a lot of other things going on that are way more important than sports. It'll be interesting to see how many people will be at the game and the reception we get."
- "I though we played well but it really comes down to making plays late in the game. They did it, we didn't."
- "My legs were fresh. I got winded early, but I got my second wind."
Did you know?
- Kenyon Martin was named player of the year in college at Cincinnati and he was the member of the New Jersey Nets and Dallas Mavericks.
- Kenyon Martin broke his leg and and was unable to play in the NCAA tournament, it was a big blow to Cincinnati Bearcats fans.
- He played with Jason Kidd on some very talented Nets teams but they were never able to bring a title to New Jersey.
- Martin Kenyon was drafted with the #1 overall pick in 2000 by the New Jersey Nets.
- Martin was traded in the summer of 2004 to the Denver Nuggets for 3 first round draft picks.
Family & relationships
- Heather Martin Ex-Wife
- Cierra Reign Martin Daughter
- Kenyon Martin Jr Son