- Birthday5th Dec, 82
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- I love the water; I love to swim.
- I'll be honest; I'm a student of fashion. I say that because I just wear what I feel. I'm not led by name brands and things like that.
- Even if you're walking through the airport or going to pick up your mail, if you meet a fan and they have a camera, they will take a picture of you and millions could potentially see that picture - if it's picked up by a blog or whatever.
- I prefer men to boys. To clear it up, it's not about an older or younger thing. It's a mindset, not age. There are 18-year-old men out there and there are 40-year-old boys.
Did you know?
- Her debut album, In a Perfect World...debuted at #4 on billboard 200 chart.
- She earned two Grammy Award nominations for Best New Artist and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "Knock You Down" for her debut alum.
- She earned BET Award, MOBO Award, NAACP Image Award and two Soul Train Music Awards.
- She was nominated for Best Female R&B Artist and Video of the Year for "Pretty Girl Rock" at the 2011 BET Awards.
- Her second single, "Pretty Girl Rock" reached #24 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #4 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart.
Family & relationships
MTV Staying alive
Grammy nominated music sensation Keri Hilson became an ambassador for this charitable organization on June 2011, and she participated in a walkathon to raise money and awareness to end the spread of HIV/ AIDS among the youth. A strong community of more than 40,000 walkers joined her in the “AIDS Walk New York”, touted as the largest worldwide AIDS fundraising event. The non-profit organization delicately supports innovative projects by funding them in a creative manner and produces amazing global content reinforcing the need to prevent the contraction of the deadly virus.
Designers Against Aids
Keri Hilson lent her support to the renowned fashion label H&M’s “Fashion Against AIDS” program. The musician posed in a slogan jumpsuit which was a part of the fashion house’s “Spring’s unisex collection”. A quarter of the sales revenues generated from this collection were donated to projects dealing with HIV / AIDS prevention efforts. Another key aim of the whole exercise was to raise awareness among the global youth about the importance of safe sexual practices and HIV / AIDS prevention methods. The noble campaign was also supported by global celebrities like Akon, Shiloh Fernandez and Nikki Reed.
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 Crystal Encrusted Stilleto
Keri Hilson attended a prestigious event donning the classic Louboutin pumps on December 2012 in Los Angeles. The shoes are elaborately designed featuring glitter leather with each piece of crystal surrounded by a golden ring. The elegant pumps have padded leather lining with their trademark red sole and 4.5 inch sky high heels.
Diesel Tintsie BPX Jogg Jean
The singer was photographed looking very fashionable while shopping on a rainy day wearing the comfy Diesel Jean. The distressed denim which is a combination between jogging pants and jeans features cropped cuff and an elastic waistband.
Judith Leiber Leopard and Golden Clutch
Keri occasionally carries her favorite leopard and golden clutch. The elegant clutch is designed in the shape of a beautiful rectangular box with gold polish at the sides, leopard print in the center of the clutch and designer clasp to provide a sophisticated look.
Jeffrey Campbell Ivory Python Print ‘Marvel’ Cut-out Boots
The artist donned the stylish boots while attending a high profile event. The round pep-toe chic python printed ivory booties feature synthetic leather upper, leather lining, cut-out vamp with braided trim and strappy insets. The $179 accessory has zip closure at the back of the heel with synthetic sole and 3.34 inch comfy heels.