- Birthday29th Sep, 88
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- "I'm not a guy that's going to brag or feel like I'm better than the group."
- "I always want to win because I never want to sit out on the sidelines outside."
- "I'm busy working on every aspect of my game - defense, shooting, rebounding - but I really want to become a better overall team player. Help my teammates become better players out on the court in order to win more ball games."
- "With everything I do, I just try to be myself."
- "I feel as though I've proved myself these last five years that I can be one of the top players in the league."
- "I've got a long way to go to being the ultimate best, but I think my time is now. And I'm starting to enter my prime."
- "I'm just trying to grow. That's one thing I told myself is, 'Don't worry about who people say is the best player.'"
- "I've heard a few times, in three or four years, this league is going to be yours. I don't like that. Because I think I'm established now."
- "I've just got to let my teammates know in practice, without even telling them, that I don't think I'm ahead of anybody."
- "My acting coach I've got here, Richard Lawson, he's been doing good, just telling me to calm down sometimes and just be me."
Did you know?
- Durant wears No. 35 to honor his childhood AAU coach, Charles Craig, who died when he was age 35.
- Durant has ink Maryland across his back.
- Kevin wears a backpack to every post-game press conference.
- crab legs is the favorite food of Kevin Durant
- In 2008, Kevin was invited to try out for the U.S. Olympic Dream Team. Greg Oden was the only other freshman to earn this honor. Kevin did not make the final cut.
Family & relationships
- Grand mother grand mother
- Monica Wright