- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUAE
- Marital statusMarried
- "Work is a true criterion of citizenship. It is evidence of sincerity and loyalty. We all share the responsibility of building this country, protecting its sovereignty and safeguarding the gains."
- "It is not just a feeling, but a reality. Activity in any given society is not undertaken within isolated or separate circles but as part of a well-linked chain, provided that the society's objectives are clear and specific and as long as the transition process is smoothly taking place."
- "In the case of the UAE, both requirements are met and, therefore, an overlapping is something that is not only expected but is also desired. We are not starting from scratch - we still take our inspiration from that rich experience of the past to continue serving our country and our people."
- "Perhaps the most important legacy left by Sheikh Zayed is the clarity of the goals that he laid down.Though governed by development needs and standards, those goals are in essence are driven by humanity and by our deep-rooted traditions. They reflect the special characteristics of the UAE citizen, who is a proud Arab and Muslim. "
- "In my speech last year on the occasion of the federation's 34th anniversary, I said that we are entering a new era we called "the enabling era", which is distinct from the previous "foundation era". I said that both eras compliment each other, seek to reach the same goals and ends."
- "One of our key objectives in the next stage is to lay the groundwork for the emergence of a more active UAE citizen."
- "A nation is built by the thought and effort of its own citizens, through a set of means necessary for any given end, so as to enhance unity, to maintain stability, to meet citizens' aspirations and to embrace the rapid changes witnessed locally, regionally and internationally."
- "We in the UAE fully believe that change does not tolerate haste when it is fundamental, systematic and tied to the nation's destiny."
- "Like every other thing in life, it has to be well-calculated, gradual and in tune with the society's nature, orientations, aspirations and demography."
- "We have been reliant on gradual progress since the inception of the UAE. Our economy has been evolving gradually, so have our educational, legal and social systems. All the fundamental elements of society are gradually progressing."
Family & relationships
- Shamsa bint Suhail Al Mazrouei Wife
- Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan Son
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalifa Al Nahyan Son