- Birthday17th Oct, 79
- Birth PlaceFinland
- Marital statusMarried
- There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.
- I just love the American spirit of racing. It feels just great to get involved with that.
- You always want to have a winning car, but there is no guarantee that it will be.
- I'm delighted to be coming back to Formula 1 after a two-year break, and I'm grateful to Lotus Renault GP for offering me this opportunity.
- Since I started in motor racing I've worked with people from all over the world. We are all here to go racing and prejudice will never play any part in that.
Did you know?
- He won the 2007 Formula One World Drivers Championship after racing in nine season.
- He was the highest paid driver in motor sport with an estimated wage of $51 million per year in2007.
- He won the 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after his return to F1 in 2012 season.
- He ranked 36th in Forbes magazines The Celebrity 100 list of 2008.
- He was was listed as the 2nd highest paid athlete in the world, behind Woods in 2009.
Family & relationships
- Jenni Dahlman Wife
- Jenni Dahlman
The champion Kimi Raikkonen has recently put up his luxury home for sale for an asking price of $17.8 million, a price that actually makes it the most expensive house in Finland that has ever been put up for sale. However, he purchased this beautiful house a few years back for $11.7 million.
Location: The mansion is located in the island suburb of Kaskisaari in Helsinki, Finland.
Accommodation: The house covers a total area of 526 square meters and offers a fantastic view of the oceanfront. It has 8 bedrooms, a large living room and a dining room. The kitchen has been designed in a modular fashion. It is fitted with all the latest electronic appliances like microwave oven and dishwasher. The garage can accommodate up to 4 cars simultaneously.
Features: An indoor swimming pool offers scope for relaxation. A spa and a Jacuzzi are also present inside. The climate control system offers protection against the harsh Finnish winter. It has a small garden in its courtyard. The living room has a small fireplace. Expensive modern furniture has been used to decorate the house. A home theater system is also present.
Single level apartment
The dining hall
The living hall
Semi detached one level home
The kitchen hall
Tag Heuer Zenith Sunglasses
Kimi has been photographed wearing these designer sunglasses in an earlier issue of “Car and Driver” magazine. The shades are not only stylish, sporty and durable, but are also sleek and light weight. It has a sturdy rimless design with a crack proof Polyamide lens shield. It includes a protective storage case and cleaning cloth.
Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic Chronograph Men’s Wristwatch
The formula one driver was seen flaunting this men's Wristwatch on the cover of a sport's magazine. The watch is water resistant up to 200 meters. It comes with a red color dial, stainless steel case and bracelet. It also features scratch resistant sapphire crystals with twin lock deployment clasp.