- Birthday15th Nov, 85
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- I'm a woman, of course I still have curves on me, and that's ok. I had a baby and I've worked hard. And I don't think women should have to feel that kind of pressure. I've done it really healthfully, and I took my time.
- But I want to start a family one day, and be involved in more charities, helping children.
- I love doing Pilates and dance. It's fun to mix things up and change your program every ten days.
- It's important to still look like yourself on your wedding day, so I didn't do anything drastic.
- I think it's really important to mix cardio with toning, so I love boxing and then add in Pilates or ballet to keep me long and lean and avoid bulking up.
Did you know?
- She started modelling at the age of 16, for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- She was named the face of clothing company XOXO and the skincare company Proactiv in 2014.
- She has been the face of Velvet Tees for 9 years.
- She has been featured in editorials for Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Elle Girl, Elle America, Elle Korea, American Vogue, Vogue Turkey, Galore, Harpers Bazaar, Lucky, Marie Claire, Vanidades and V magazine
Family & relationships
After dating and being engaged for quite a while, Victoria's Secret model Lily Alridge exchanged wedding vows with the King of Leon singer, Caleb Followill. The wedding took place at the San Ysidro Ranch, located in Montecito, California on the 12th of May, 2011. The bride chose a custom-made, wedding gown made by Vera Wang which stood out in its classic, strapless elegance and Chintally layers. The groom put on a Gucci suit. It was a perfect day in every sense of the term and though the party was small, the couple had a most wonderful time, even visiting the poolside for some fun and frolic.
There was a lot of expectation of the wedding being a huge event attended by several models. While only family and close friends were at the wedding, a huge reception was held in Malibu, California at the Church Estate Vineyards. The bride wore a layered party dress as she greeted the hundreds of friends and guests. A lavish dinner was organised via a buffet which included a pot of jambalaya. The lounge area and the dinner tables were set out beautifully alongside a warming fire-pit.
In what could be considered as a combination of charity, recycling, sharing and spreading awareness, Baby Buggy provides baby toys, clothing, equipment and products to families in all the 5 boroughs of New York. With more than 2 million essential items already distributed, Baby Buggy is well on the road of charitable success. And Victoria's Secret's Lily Alridge is one among the many celebrity supporters it has. Ms. Alridge was present to kickoff the December 2012, 3rd Annual Holiday-Toy drive at the Alice+Olivia store. Also present with her were Baby Buggy founder Jessica Seinfield and Alice+Olivia designer Stacey Bendet as the store offered a 15 percent discount on all goods for those that wished to donate.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
This hospital is the third-largest health-care charity in the United States of America and it is driven with the mission and vision of pioneering procedures for those children that are seriously or terminally ill. Model Lily Aldridge proves that she has a heart which is as beautiful as her body through her unstinting support for this charity which specializes in research, treatment and advance cures to every needy child irrespective of race, religion or the family's ability to pay. It recognizes the fact that the children are our future and they need to be given their due attention and care.
Dolce & Gabbana Long-Sleeve Embroidered Lace Dress
Lily Aldridge was spotted wearing the long sleeve embroidered dress from Dolce and Gabbana, which is inspired by the 17th century baroque aesthetic and Sicilian heritage. The $8,745 dress features crew neckline, and the chantilly lace is designed with metallic golden embroidery. Made from cotton and rayon blend in Italy, the dress also has back zip and scalloped lace with brief eyelash fringe.
Gucci Silk Leopard Jacquard 70s Shirt
Lily Aldridge was spotted wearing the silk leopard jacquard 70s shirt from Gucci while leaving her New York City Hotel on December 5th, 2012. Priced at $895 and crafted in Italy, this jacquard 70s shirt jacket is made from pure silk and features pearl buttoned front and has long sleeves.
Celine Pre-Fall 2011 Crocodile Luggage Tote
Recently, Lily Aldridge was spotted carrying the $16,000 Celine Pre-Fall 2011 luggage tote made from genuine crocodile leather. Celine is a notable French fashion apparel and luxury goods house that has enjoyed highest level of international acclaim. Pure, polished black shades with front and upper zip.
Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Bootie
Lily Aldridge was spotted wearing the Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe bootie priced at $463. These footwear items are toe opened and feature leather strap and metal buckle.