- Birthday24th Jun, 87
- Birth PlaceArgentina
- Marital statusSingle
- I want to avoid comparisons because for me there has never been anyone quite like him.
- Something deep in my character allows me to take the hits and get on with trying to win.
- This defeat hurts because of the way it happened and because it broke our record of victories.
- This is a re-debut. The first one was a bit short.
- I Rushed to get back before it was time.
- There's no doubt. It's certain that I'll be 100 percent.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best in the world, alongside Xavi and Andres Iniesta.
- Barcelona is my home and I hope that I stay here for many years.
- I'd like to thank all the people that voted for me, and all my team-mates.
- If everything goes right then I can get going.
Did you know?
- Lionel Messi started playing football for Grandoli at the age of five.
- He was publicly named as Maradona's successor.
- He want to stay in Barcelona for many years.
- He is the Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF.
- He has dribbling and shooting skills also.
- He never went to college.
- In 2006, he bacame youngest scorer in World Cup.
- Awarded for Golden Boy 2005 title via Italian news paper for the best under-21 player in Europe.
- FC Barcelona renewed his contract upto 2010 in 2005.
- He starred for the Argentina U-20 team in 2005.
- He suffered from a growth hormone deficiency at the age of 11.
Family & relationships
Catalan city mansionLionel Messi recently moved to his luxurious Catalan city mansion
Rosario MansionLionel Messi's old mansion in Argentina
SoccerLionel Messi has a great bending towards soccer. He enjoys the game and is one of his favorite hobby.
Sunbathing on beachLionel Messi loves to relax on a beach whenever he gets ample time for it.
The new Maserati with 440 HP V8 4.7 engine and the electro-actuated gearbox with fast MC-Shift arranged in the Transaxle layout typical of high-performance sports cars that represents the technological DNA of all Maseratis. It gives a performance of 0-60 mph 4.8 sec (MT est).
LexusIts features includes sport tuned suspension, aluminum trim on the interior, a different front fascia, 18-inch wheels, leather interior with heated and ventilated seats, a voice-activated navigation system with rear parking assist and Bluetooth, a radar-enforced Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise control, parking assist, moonroof and much more.
Dodge Charger SRT8It is well equipped with Chrysler's 3.5 L V6. The 3.5 L V6 produces 250 hp (186 kW) and 250 lb·ft (339 N·m) of torque. It features an upgraded Brembo brakes, and interior and exterior updates. The engine produces 420 lb·ft (569 N·m) of torque. The 425 net horsepower of the modern 6.1 L Hemi makes it even more powerful than the legendary Chrysler Hemi engines of the muscle car era, the biggest of which was rated at 425 gross horsepower. This makes the 6.1 L Hemi engine the most powerful V8 engine that Chrysler has ever put in a production vehicle with a 5-speed automatic transmission.
Audi Q7The Audi Q7 is a full-size luxury crossover SUV unveiled in September 2005 at the Frankfurt Motor Show. This car offers a feature marketed as AMI, or Audi Music Interface, to allow user manipulation of an iPod or similar MP3-style player, which can play through the main sound system and was also the first Audi model to offer Side Assist, a type of blind-spot detection and warning system.
Ferrari F430 Spider
This F430 Spider has a 4.3 liter V8 with a screaming 8500 rpm redline, and a 0-60 time of under 4 seconds.
Audi R8The Audi R8 is a mid-engine, 2-seater sports car, which uses Audi's trademark quattro permanent all-wheel drive system. The R8 is made distinct by its Germanic exterior styling, cabin, smaller V8 engine, and magnetic dampers.has a curb weight of 1,560 kilograms (3,439 lb). Its suspension uses BWI Group's magneto rheological dampers. Its unique and amazing Safety features include Bosch ESP 8.0 Electronic Stability Programme which includes Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), Anti-Slip Regulation (ASR) and Electronic Differential Lock (EDL), front dual-stage airbags, and 'sideguard' curtain airbags. The R8 also features a distinctive curved bar of LED daytime running lamps (DRLs) mounted insided the xenon HID headlamp casings.
IbizaLionel Messi travelled in a luxury yacht in Ibiza for summer vacation. Messi and his girlfriend took a wedding vow in Ibiza , with the presence of Messi’s best friend, Dani Alves. The wedding was reported to be very private and only limited guest were invited, such as family and close friends.
Enjoying the tan
Messi in Ibiza
Messi and Antonella rocuzzo
Sidgez beachMessi was in a relationship with Antonella and were spotted at the beach in South Barcelona called Sidgez, Messi found it a good spot to hang out.
UNICEFIt is an association created on on December 11, 1946 and works for every child's health, education, equality and protection. UNICEF depends entirely on voluntary contributions for all our work. Lionel Messi supports it and he is the Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF.
Audemars Piguet wrist watchLionel Messi wears Audemars Piguet brand wrist watch, Audemars Piguet provides lots of fashionable mens accesories.
Adidas +F50 TUNiT boots
Lionel Messi loves to wear Adidas brand +F50 TUNiT boots