- Birthday11th Sep, 77
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.
- I love everything from old-school cars to whatever the latest muscle or luxury vehicles are.
- I've never been a cocky individual, but I am very confident.
- I really love when people come up to me on the street and say, 'You're my favorite rapper.'
- I'm a perfectionist, so I always feel there's room for improvement.
Did you know?
- He was one of the first and most influential Dirty South artists to achieve mainstream success.
- His major label debut, Back for the First Time reached s #4 on the U.S. Billboard 200 in 2004.
- The video for his lead single, "Rollout (My Business)", was nominated for a 2002 Grammy Award.
- He is of African American with Native American descent.
- He made it to Forbes "Hip Hop Cash Kings" list with $16 million in earnings in 2007.
Family & relationships
Blue Bentley Continental GT
Christopher Brian Bridges or Ludacris as he is popularly called is definitely far from being ludicrous when it comes to a choice of cars. As of 2013, he drives around the fastest and most powerful Benteley in the world. The Continental GT hits 100 km/h under 4 seconds and attains a top speed in excess of 325 km/h thanks to its 616 bhp, 6.0-liter, bi-turbo W12 engine which also kicks 590 lb-ft of torque. With a refreshed design, engineering, sumptuous cabin and great interior craftsmanship, the car also handles extremely well. At $200,000, it is an excellent value for money compared to other luxury sports cars.
1993 Acura Legend
Ludacris counts a silver gray 1993 Acura Legend in his impressive fleet of luxury cars. The rapper considers the Legend to be his favorite car and even posted a photo of it on a popular blogging site for the benefit of his fans. Ludacris takes the opportunity to take out the Legend on long drives whenever he gets the opportunity and has managed to keep it in mint condition in spite of the fact that the car has traversed almost 400,000 km till date. The car manages to combine the roominess of a sedan with the sporty appearance of a coupe.
Ludacris added a silver white Ferrari FF to his collection of luxury cars on December 2012. The rapper has extensively modified the interiors of the FF at a garage situated in Beverly Hills to match his tastes and has been photographed several times going out for a drive in Los Angeles in his new Ferrari. High speed and fast pickup is considered to be the forte of the Ferrari FF. Ludacris’ car possesses a rated top speed of 335 km/hour and can touch 100 km/hour after start in 3.7 seconds.
Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
Ludacris added a matte black colored Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe to his impressive fleet of high end cars. The musician has been photographed going on long drives in his Phantom along with his friends. The $450,000 car has gained an iconic status owing to its association with the UK Royal Family. The Phantom is considered to be the gold standard of a luxury car and has been blessed with a highly desirable combination of gorgeous looks, magnificent performance and has been equipped with many hi-tech gadgets like a 26 speaker premium surround sound system. It comes with an electronically operated roof top.
American rapper Christopher Brian Bridges, better known around the world as Ludacris purchased a Range Rover on February 2013. The singer’s Rover sports a silver white body along with a contrasting black colored permanent sunroof and multi spoke alloy wheels. Ludacris has extensively altered the interiors of the Rover to reflect his tastes. The seats, door panels and dashboard have been lined with red colored leather. The passenger seats have been equipped with individual entertainment systems fitted with LCD screens. There is also a premium surround sound system.