With the global recession having been more or less, a thing of the past, the real estate market in America seems to creeping towards its glory days again. It’s a mansion in Bradbury, named the ‘Bradbury Estate’, which is on the market for a price tag of $78 million. However, for a mansion estate to be of this size and of such grandeur, the price tag seems just about right: not all properties make you feel like a member of the royalty, or a true business tycoon like this one does. Yester years’ matured aesthetics, with minimalistic yet state-of-the-art modernity blend together to create this mansion that also boasts of some of the best views of nature and the city skyline.
Price: $78 million
Address: 172, Bliss Canyon Road, Bradbury, California 91008
Location and settings: Set in the locality that could be only befitting this 8 acre family home in Bradbury, the estate boasts of the perhaps the best canyon, city skyline and oceanic views, and incidentally one of the most expensive codes in the US. Spread into several activity areas, the main house of the estate is known to be in excess of 32,000 sq ft in size, and has the expertise of over 8 years gone into its designing and construction, as even the materials used have been hand selected from the very best range around the world. This is perhaps the reason why detailed craftsmanship has resulted in the aesthetic blend of vintage designs and modern amenities around the place; long arches, manicured lawns, rare fabrication, breathtaking infinity pool side area are the testimony of that. Mr. Donald Abbey seems to have taken care to do it to perfection. If there was a way to describe the oozing opulence from the mansion, it would ideally be the central home of a tycoon who would like to spend his days in regal style, and indulge in complete royal pleasures of life.
Accommodation: Within the main house, there are 7 massive suite bedrooms, along with 10 bathrooms, which will have French limestone finishing entirely. Apart from that, there are the 40-foot vaulted ceilings, 6-vintage fireplaces, domes with hand painted frescos and Venetian plastering, the double storied library, chef’s kitchen with pizza oven, walk-in refrigerator with freezer, walk-in wine cellar with 2,000 bottle storage capacity, private theater, bar, oak paneled elevator, infinity swimming pool, and a 10-car garage.
· Common areas like bar and elevator has literally been galvanized with rare wooden varieties like walnut, cherry, and oak, with veneered finishing.
· The Olympic sized infinity swimming pool is adjacent the 5,716 sq ft pool house which also has a pool table room, apart from a gymnasium, and a temperature controlled pond, which has 2-storeyed tall waterfall where trout and mallard ducks go about their daily business. The water is controlled and purified by a custom gravity separator with UV filters. The pool house also has a massage room with shower, which would perhaps serve the need of a private spa apart from the 15-person Jacuzzi in the open.
· Since the owner would most perhaps be the collector of fine automobiles as well, there is a detached 6,700 sq ft car garage that can accommodate in excess of 10 vehicles at a time. The ceilings are high-enough to even allow 60-foot high truck access to that space.
· There is also a private 3-D theater which would allow guests to indulge in fine movie watching, only matched by the best of multiplexes. Hopefully the private setting would have a greater charm in it.
· There is a specially crafted fire-line which engulfs the entire building area, as safety in cases of an emergency like fire, don’t directly affect the residents themselves.
Contact: Mr. Bob Hurwitz
Phone No: +1- 310-477-8865.