- Birthday26th Aug, 80
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusDivorced
- I enjoy my life. I think I have a very good life. And I think I'm very satisfied with the direction of my career and just my lifestyle and everything like that. So I wouldn't change a single thing.
- I'm doing naughty things, I'm drinking too much, I'm going to clubs. It really didn't matter to me, other than the fact that some parents wouldn't let their kids hang out with me.
- Much like anyone with too much time on his or her hands, I feel as though I am the most important person on earth and everything I do is relevant. I say the most charming and inspired things when no one is around.
- I hope I'm remembered as the king of the world, the noble man who united all the nations of the earth. But that probably won't happen.
- I am a collection of thoughts and memories and likes and dislikes. I am the things that have happened to me and the sum of everything I've ever done. I am the clothes I wear on my back. I am every place and every person and every object I have ever come across. I am a bag of bones stuck to a very large rock spinning a thousand miles an hour.
Did you know?
- He became famous for his role as Kevin McCallister in Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
- He ranked at #2 on VH1s list of the "100 Greatest Kid-Stars" and E!
- He was was regarded as the most successful child actor since Shirley Temple.
- He became the first child actor to ever receive a million dollars for one film - and in a supporting role too in "My Girl" film.
Family & relationships
Macaulay Culkin resides in an upscale apartment valued at $2 million in New York City. The actor had purchased the home in 1999 along with his ex-wife, actress Rachel Miner for a reported price tag of $1.7 million. The apartment served as the young couple’s family home for one year before their divorce. Culkin has mostly resided alone in the home for the best part of the last thirteen years after his split with Rachel.
The home now also doubles up as the actor’s art studio after Culkin decided to try his hand at painting. The “Home Alone” star has completely transformed his apartment and extensively modified it to enable it to serve as the office of his art collective titled “Three Men and a Baby (3MB)”. The artist has launched the art collective with two of his friends. Almost the entire space in the apartment is taken up by Macaulay’s fledgling artworks, the most prominent among them being a painting of Nirvana front man Kurt Cobain. Culkin even organized an art exhibition titled “Leisure Inferno” a few months back at his home.
Location: Culkin’s apartment is situated on the Lower Broadway area of the famed Manhattan neighborhood of New York City.
Accommodation: The former child actor’s loft styled home is pretty huge and offers about 5,200 square feet of living space. It has been equipped with three bedrooms, living room, dining area, a small office and three bathrooms. The modern gourmet kitchen has been fitted with top of the line cooking appliances and the basement garage can fit in two cars simultaneously. The apartment offers fantastic views of the Manhattan skyline.
Features: The entire home is blanketed by a powerful climate control system. The master bathroom has been equipped with a Jacuzzi.
Neighborhood: Culkin’s neighborhood is home to Hollywood stars like Al Pacino and Alec Baldwin.
Macaulay Culkin drives a matte black Lexus SC430. The “Home Alone” star was photographed taking out his then girlfriend, actress Mila Kunis on a shopping trip at the famous Gelson’s store situated in West Hollywood, Los Angeles on February 2006 in his Lexus. Culkin has personalized the interiors of his Lexus SC430 as per his preferences and opted for an extensive oak wooden trim level along with high end suede leather upholstery. The infotainment package consists of the Mark Levinson Audio stereo system which delivers a theater quality acoustic experience.
Ray Ban RB2140 sunglasses
Culkin was photographed at JWK airport donning his dark Ray Ban sunglasses. The shades are available in distinct colors allowing the wearer to create their own unique style. The $150 glares features bold prints with polarized lens option, 100% protection from the harmful UV rays and a comfortable rubber nose pad.
The Home Alone star was snapped on the streets of New York wearing a pair of jeans covered with paints. The actor turned artist has recently turned his New York apartment into a painting studio which could possibly be the reason for the state of his jeans.