- Birthday14th Aug, 59
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates.
- If somebody says no to you, or if you get cut, Michael Jordan was cut his first year, but he came back and he was the best ever. That is what you have to have. The attitude that I'm going to show everybody, I'm going to work hard to get better and better.
- The important thing is this Just because I'm doing well doesn't mean that they're going to do well if they get HIV. A lot of people have died since I have announced. This disease is not going anywhere.
- I am a businessman. This is what I do each and every day. I love it. I love coming to work. I never have a bad day.
- All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.
Did you know?
- He won a championship and an NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award in his rookie season, and won four more championships with the Lakers during the 1980s.
- He was honored as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996.
- He was rated the greatest NBA point guard of all time by ESPN in 2007.
- He was named by Ebony Magazine as one of Americas most influential black businessmen in 2009.
- He was enshrined into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2002.
Family & relationships
- Earlitha Kelly Wife
- Elisa Johnson Daughter
- Earlitha Kelly
2006 Lincoln Navigator
The 2006 Lincoln Navigator is as larger than life as Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself. The full-size luxury SUV is both spacious and stylish with an extensive list of luxury features, which includes a smooth drivetrain, power-retractable running boards, a power liftgate and power-folding third-row seats, and lots of room for cargo and passengers. Outfitted with Pirelli Scorpion Zero 305/40R22 tires wrapped around regal-looking 22-inch Boze Fusion wheels, Magic Johnson’s Lincoln Navigator runs on a 300 horsepower 5.4-liter V8 engine that helps accelerate this SUV from 0- 60 mph in 8.3 seconds, with a top speed of 129 mph.
St. Tropez Vacation
Magic Johnson, the renowned basketball player was seen enjoying a lavish vacation in St. Tropez with his wife and some family friends during the first week of July, 2012. The former basketball star enjoyed taking a wonderful yacht ride with notable pop celebrity, Rihanna.
Location: Saint. Tropez is a beautiful coastal town situated on the south-eastern part of France. It is located in the PACA region of French boundary. From Marseille (2nd largest French city), St. Tropez is nearly 104 km east. St. Tropez is located on the French Riviera. It is often tagged as 'French Marbella' due to fascinating beaches and presence of luxury cars and well decorated designer stores all around.
Accommodation: There are plenty of lodging options available in this beautiful French coastal town. The four 5-star hotels available are La Bastide De St. Tropez, Benkirai, Chateau de la Messardiere, & Sezz . Some other quality lodging options include Byblos, Saint amour la tartane, Mas Bellevue, and La bastide du port.
Main Attractions: A coastal town like Saint Tropez naturally is more popular for the beautiful beaches it features. Some of the most popular and beautiful beaches are Tahiti, Plage des Graniers , Nikki, Le Club 55, La Voile Rouge, and La Bouillabaisse. However, the town has plenty of other attractions to view. Luxurious cabs are available to enjoy a city trip. This trip will cover all the necessary attractions and landmarks in and around the town. Some of the notable landmarks include old port, marina, Tour Jarlier, old gendarmerie station, & Zitadelle von. Apart from local attractions and landmarks, there are plenty of water sports like speed boat ride, skiing, surfing, and scuba diving on offer for adventure lovers.
Enjoys ice cream cone
Boarding a motorboat
Shopping on vacations
Though, philanthropist Magic Johnson supports a number of charities and causes, but one of the more prominent ones is the Charity Folks, an organization which manages and organizes celebrity-powered initiatives, nonprofit fundraising, charity auctions and other events that helps raising money for charities and non-profit organizations around the world. The organization also partners with corporations in auctioning high-end products at high-profile events to exclusive crowds to generate support and publicity for causes.
Keep A Child Alive
Ever since the American basketball legend Magic Johnson was diagnosed with an HIV infection in the early 1990s, he has been a champion for other people living with HIV/AIDS. He also supports a charity called Keep a Child Alive which provides anti-retroviral treatment to families, especially children, in the developing world and Africa.
Magic Johnson supports the Ludacris Foundation which is basically an initiative that looks to inspire the youth to take responsibility for their future, build stronger families and foster community economic development in the community. The foundation seeks to boost economic development at the community level and foster a sense of community in urban centers.
Magic Johnson Foundation
Of all the charitable endeavors that Magic Johnson is associated with, the Magic Johnson Foundation has been the most prominent. Johnson founded the organization back in 1991, soon after discovering that he himself had become infected with HIV. The nonprofit public charity works primarily with the minority community and provides them with health care and HIV/AIDS prevention education. The organization initiates programs and services that are dedicated to harvesting an affirmative affect on community revitalization by eliminating negative cultural barriers; advancing economic and social equality by engaging minorities in every aspect of their communities, raising AIDS/HIV awareness, and its treatment and prevention.