- Birthday17th Dec, 78
- Birth PlacePhilippines
- Marital statusMarried
- The most important thing as a leader is your relationship with God.
- I've always fought for my country, in my own way, showing that Filipinos are a strong people and can do anything that they put their minds to.
- I'm just a regular person who believes life is simple, and I like a simple life.
- All those who are around me are the bridge to my success, so they are all important.
- Boxing is not about your feelings. It's about performance.
Did you know?
- He is the first and only eight-division world champion in which he has won ten world titles.
- He ranked 14th highest paid athlete in the world as of 2013 according to Forbes.
- He was re-elected in 2013 to the 16th Congress of the Philippines.
- He was named "Fighter of the Decade" for the 2000s (decade) by the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA), World Boxing Council (WBC) and World Boxing Organization (WBO).
- He is the current WBO welterweight champion and is currently ranked number four on The Ring pound-for-pound list.
Family & relationships
- Maria Geraldine "Jinkee" Jamora Wife
- Princess, Queen Elizabeth Daughters
- Emmanuel Jr. "Jimuel", Michael sons
Lagao Village, General Santos CityManny Pacquiao's expansive house in Lagao Village, General Santos City, features a swimming pool in the shape of a boxing glove, and iron garden. The boxing champ reportedly spent P35 million which is known to local tourists as "Pacman's Mansion". It is a two-story building that houses the servants' quarters, a billiard room, a gym with a sauna, an entertainment center, and a recording studio. The furniture pieces and furnishings inside both structures, according to Manny, are imported from Italy and Japan.
Ferrari 458 Italia
The champion boxer Manny Pacquiao purchased a matte black colored Ferrari 458 Italia on November 2011, and was photographed arriving to attend a training session at the Wildcard Gym ahead of a bout in his new Ferrari. The $525,000 sports car possesses a potent cocktail of awesome looks and superb on road performance at high speeds. The devastatingly quick machine can attain a maximum speed of 325 km/hour and is capable of accelerating to 100 km/hour after start in 3.4 seconds. The interiors have been fitted with carbon fiber racing seats and hi-tech electronic systems like a trip computer too has been installed.