- Birthday12th Mar, 57
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- We've been told that our mother is safe. She's doing well. But we have not spoken to her. We have not talked to her and I don't know where my mother is
- It’s a quiet place where the children will be able to visit in private to pay their respects.
- They’re doing good. They’re finally getting to the stage of learning to live with it. You never get over something like that.
- I have two brothers in Heaven now. Some day we’ll all be able to meet up there.
- I think it’s also likely that at some point we will all get together to do a tribute song for Michael.
Did you know?
- Marlon had a twin brother at birth named Brandon, but he died from respiratory failure.
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997 (as a member of the Jackson 5).
- He is the only Jackson brother who never divorced.
- Wrote two songs on his sister Janet s 1984 album Dream Street.
- Son of Joe Jackson and Katherine Jackson
- Is portrayed by Floyd Roger Myers Jr. in The Jacksons: An American Dream (1992) (TV).
- The Jacksons were awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 1500 Vine Street in Hollywood, California.
Family & relationships
- Brittny Shauntee Daughter
- Valencia Caroline Daughter
- Carol Parker