Most hyped gold & diamond studded gadgets of 2007
A few days back, I was here with my list of most popular 12 high-tech luxury gadgets of the running year. It’s time for some bling-bling. This year, we came across a range of gadgets covered in gold, diamonds and precious gems, every now and then. Here are the top 12 blinged gadgets of 2007.
1. Moto RAZR2 V8 Luxury Edition.
2. iDiamond ear – $6,400 earphones set in gold and diamonds
3. Diamond PC mouse from FabStuff.
5. World’s most expensive remote control in pure gold.
6. Limited edition Diamond encrusted Nokia N95 8GB.
7. Diamond studded credit cards.
8. Motorola’s diamond encrusted MOTOPURE H12 Bluetooth headset.
9. Limited Edition diamond-encrusted Apple iPhone.
10. Diamond-encrusted Victoria Collection Swiss Army Knife.
11. $40,000 blinged out iPod Shuffle.
12. Gold and Diamond Studded Hearing Aid.
13. New Vertu Pink Diamond Signature Phone.
14. BeefEater’s gold-plated Signature Series BBQ grill.
15. Peter Aloisson Designed Motorola V3i – Stainless Steel Gold with 855 Diamonds