- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- "I don't get jealousy, I don't get how people hate each other - I never did."
- "I want to have fun. It's a beautiful life. You learn, you win, you lose, but you get up."
- "I have no tattoos that I regret - I have had some that I have had changed according to how my life was."
- "Working with great people makes you great; you learn a lot and it also gives you the experience and confidence to move on with your own career."
- "Anybody can be a rapper, but not anybody can be a classical artist."
- "I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up."
- "Hip-hop is making a lot of noise. It should get some more spotlight."
- "I had a pretty public divorce. They're not easy - divorces - and it took me a long time to really get through."
- "Hip-hop is really standoffish. It's really competitive and it's really about who's number one all the time. Sometimes it gets out of hand."
- "I think the fact that I made enough noise in the world that I might be remembered is an amazing achievement. You can't ask for more than that."
Family & relationships
- Destiny Jones Daughter
- Knight Jones Son
- Kelis Rogers
- Carmen Bryan
HomePurchased for $659,000 USD
Kelis wedding dress was truly a one-of-a-kind creation brought into existence by the UK designer Matthew Williamson. Her wedding dress was designed with a close-fitting bodice that flows down into a full chiffon-layered skirt. The front of the skirt was cut up short with soft green fabric hanging beneath. The different colors of green are quite different, but that basic design was not too far off of many other standard bridal gowns hanging in stores.