BUBEN&ZORWEG have collaborated with Aston Martin to create an Object of Time®, strictly limited to 77 pieces to celebrate the launch of the super car One-77.
The One-77 is the ultimate expression of Aston Martin. A spectacular fusion of high-technology and time-honoured tradition, One-77 uniquely combines radical design, exotic materials and engineering flair with the finest craftsmanship. Infused with breath taking style, impressive quality and flawless performance, One-77 exists at the point where art and technology meet. The House of BUBEN&ZORWEG has now created a fascinating work of engineering, with incredible functionality in a form inspired by the design of one of the world’s most revered automotive achievements.
This luxurious masterpiece stylishly echoes Aston Martin‘s image of British elegance and exclusiveness in the form of a beautifully varnished and highly-polished freeform chassis and luxurious leather interior. The result is a perfectly hand-crafted lifestyle object par excellence that is resplendent in every detail. The language of shapes of this unusual Object of Time® bears the brand philosophy and vision of two companies united by a passion for beauty and aesthetic appeal combined with technological excellence. “Beside many other stunning features the “magic slide” opening and closing system is of the most amazing functions that makes the Object of Time One-77 really exciting”, says managing director Christian Zorweg.
BUBEN&ZORWEG’s most fascinating and magnificent masterpiece for the home has a recommended retail price of € 198,000.00 (approximately $26,1617.40 USD).
OBJECT OF TIME ONE-77 LIMITED EDITION 77 PCS.
· TIME MOVER® for 32 watches (16 of them in the safe)
· Integrated BUBEN&ZORWEG safe, safety standard VDS I
· Free-form chassis with high gloss varnish finish in the Aston Martin colour “Quantum Silver”
· Unique, automatic “magic slide” opening and closing system
· Luxurious interior in fine Italian nappa leather and carbon inlay work
· 2 storage drawers for watches and jewellery
· German HiFi system with Bluetooth functionality
· Remote control for lighting and the “magic slide” opening and closing system
· Latest LED light technology with fading function
· Swiss safety lock
· Optional humidor with a German electronic humidifying system
· Various special chassis colours available as optional extras
· Flying minute tourbillon with engraved BUBEN&ZORWEG initials
· Swiss escapement with screw balance wheel and 11 rubies
· 15 day precision movement of German manufacture with constant force and maintaining
· Display for date and power reserve
· Exquisite, ruthenium-coated dial
· 500 hours of “Excellence Control”
· 1820 x 845 x 470 mm
· Mains Operation