- Birthday1st Jan, 70
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- "Oh My God, don't tell me this is the first time you're listening to that."
- "I won't call it a downfall firstoff, its just like an unfortunate situation when you get with people who don't understand R&B & that was the issue."
- "Like as you can see we spawned hits like Candy Shop, Bestfriend, & So Amazing, it really did great for both our careers. He just didn't know how to do R&B, like G-Unit had no sense of R&B at all."
- "I didn't have to go through Interscope, like I just dealt with everybody at G-Unit, like I could call Fif directly, & that's where all the miscommunication came from, because there was no R&B sense-I had to basically do what he wanted me to do & all he knew how to do was market rappers, so being that I'm not a rapper, I just kinda fell in that category."
- "You know, we're all still friends. We still go over each others houses, we hang out, we party. Nothings changed."
- "Well, I was in the studio, recording as I usually do, everyday or every other day. I was with the producer Sham, he & I worked together a lot, he's actually on the album a few more times, not just that record."
- "I was also in studio with Corte Ellis who co-wrote Take it Off with me & we were just coming up with concepts & that's how we came up with the single."
- "More like it & better. I'm on a totally different element, I wish you could have heard when I was on satellite the other day with Whoo Kid because we were playing tracks off the album, like I don't want to put myself in the position to say its just going to be R&B because its not, I do all types of music. Its definitely along those lines of Take It Off, but totally different."
- "Actually I just did it all by myself. I purposely didn't want to have any collaborations because everything I've done previously, you've always seen me with another artist, whether it was someone on G-Unit or whatever, you know."
- "It's going to be really really great. I wanted to do lingerie because everyone does a clothing line. I just want to do something sexy. I think of myself as a very sexy person, so I feel it would be better to do oppose to clothing for the women. I also wanna branch into doing men's also."
Did you know?
- Olivia signed to 50 Cents, G-Unit.
- Olivia is of Jamaican, Indian, and Cuban descent.
- Olivia originally signed to J. Records and was dropped from the label after debut album failed to generate significant album sales.
- Olivia was discovered by legendary music mogul Clive Davis, who famously discovered Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, among others.
- Olivia released two singles, "Bizounce" and "R U Capable" featuring Eve from her debut album titled "Olvia".
Family & relationships
- Tarence Kinsey