- Birthday3rd Jul, 80
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- Everyone's so timid and afraid to insult anybody, but in the end, it's like we're all trying to please everyone. In the end, we please no one.
- I think women should start to embrace their age. What's the alternative to getting older? You die. I can't change the day I was born. But I can take care of my skin, my body, my mind, and try to live my life and be happy.
- I love dressing up in superhero outfits and in fact, when I dress up as Wonder Woman, I actually think that I'm more powerful.
- If you think something's funny, go with that. Most comedians pull jokes from a place of honesty.
- I think it's always funny when somebody thinks you're going to do something super sexy and then you don't.
Did you know?
- She is also a successful model who has booked campaigns for Nike, Pepsi, Neutrogena, and Hewlett Packard.
- She ranked #2 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2011 list.
- She speaks excellent Japanese from her time in Tokyo.
- She was voted #2 by readers on Maxim
- She attended the University of Oklahoma where she major in journalism and minor in Japanese and dramatic arts.
Family & relationships
Munn campaigned for the leading animal rights organization to help free a sick elephant from a touring circus. PETA was founded in 1980 and focuses on the right of animals suffering from cruel medical experimentation. The NGO has the support of over 100 celebrities helping in educating the people against animal abuse.
Stand Up To Cancer
The actress has campaigned a lot for the charity. Since its foundation in May 2008, the NGO has managed to raise millions of dollars for doctors and cancer researchers. The non-profit organization supported by cyclist Lance Armstrong works to reach a common goal of finding a cure for the terminal disease.
Olivia has actively supported the charity which works in many countries to save children's lives. The NGO has the support of more than 190 global celebrities which includes Hollywood star Angelina Jolie and is committed to improving health-care facilities, education, sanitation and providing emergency relief.
For Love & Lemons Lulu Dress
Olivia Munn wore the festive mini dress to a high profile event on November 2012 in West Hollywood, California. The knee length multicolor dress features 100% viscose with zig-zag print and black mesh panels. The $109 piece has a zipper back with pleated skirt.
Judith Leiber Oksana Clutch
Olivia looked elegant carrying this classic clutch. The sleek black Italian envelope clutch features matte crocodile composition with optional chain link strap, leather with metal frame at the base and flap opening with magnetic closure. The accessory has a satin interior lining with a slip pocket and can complement any evening ensemble.
Temperley Pre-Fall 2012 Sequin Gown
The artist flaunted her gold sequined gown at the 2012 Los Angeles BAFTA awards. The sparkling gold ombre gown feature gold lace and diamante detailing. The sequins shade ranges from a darker color to a light bright gold hue and the trail leaves a hint of white chiffon at the hem.
Valentino Fall 2010 Studded T-Strap Hi Pumps
Olivia wore the stylish pumps to the 8th annual pink party on October 2012. The Italian open back pointed toe pumps feature gold polish pyramid studs on the strappy silhouette and adjustable ankle straps with buckle closure. The elegant shoe has a leather lining and sole along with 4 inch wrapped stiletto heels.