- Birthday4th Mar, 58
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- Anytime anybody is rude, it makes me double-check my own behavior to make sure I don't do that to other people.
- God will open any doors he wants to open, and if He closes doors, that's fine, too.
- I have to keep reminding myself: If you give your life to God, he doesn't promise you happiness and that everything will go well. But he does promise you peace. You can have peace and joy, even in bad circumstances.
- Home life is a foreign environment for most guys. So it's natural to show them being idiots at home.
- I have always believed that when you're feeling sorry for yourself, the best thing to do is help someone else.
Did you know?
- She won the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series Emmy twice for her role as Debra Barone on the CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond.
- She later graduated with a B.A. in drama from Ohio State University.
- She was nominated in the Outstanding Lead Actress category for the 22nd Lucille Lortel Awards.
- She was ranked #24 on the TV Guide Network special, Funniest Women on TV.
- She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on May 22, 2012 located at 6533 Hollywood Blvd. in front of The Hudson Apartments.
Family & relationships
The starlet literally sets The Music Box Theatre on flames in this shiny sanity dress matched with dyed hair. The chunky beaded necklace and purse in orangy red hue looks great at the 6th Annual Comedy For A Cure hosted by Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance.