- Birthday12th Sep, 73
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.
- My philosophy is: If you can't have fun, there's no sense in doing it.
- If you spend any time with a man, you'll realize that we're all still little boys.
- I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.
- I'm not the least bit polished, I come from a blue collar background and I never thought I could feel comfortable around the English.
Did you know?
- He was chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Persons in the world in 2001.
- He died in a horrific car accident on November 30, 2013.
- He was a professional race car driver, and worked with AE Performance.
- He was finally laid to rest at a private ceremony at Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery in the Hollywood Hills on December 15, 2013.
- He first appeared in a TV commercial for Pampers diaper when he was a toddler.
Family & relationships
Nissan Skyline GTR
Paul Walker is the proud owner of some of the most prized vehicles of the current generation, and the auto buff’s proudest acquisition is perhaps the Nissan Skyline GTR that he used in the popular movie Fast and Furious. Since the Skyline was never exported into the States, Walker’s vehicle is a right hand drive and one of the last models that the company produced before it ceased production of the vehicle in ’02. Walker’s Skyline GTR comes with topside adjustable wings, aerodynamic trays in the underbody, and sports the 2.6-liter inline six engine that is dual turbocharged and the highest output version of engine. The V-Spec II also gets a six-speed Getrag manual transmission and the best available all-wheel-drive technology. The car has been reinvented with virtually everything on it being customized to meet Walker’s requirements.
REACH OUT Worldwide
Paul Walker founded REACH OUT Worldwide in early 2010 following the devastating earthquake in Haiti. The mobile, quick-response first aid organization aims at rescuing people after major natural disasters strike and helping them recover. The organization includes search and rescue professionals, paramedics, EMT's, doctors and other qualified team members who travel to affected areas quickly and provide life-saving necessities as well as water filters, medical supplies and first aid to communities.
Los Angeles Dodgers Hat
Known for his down to earth living style, the actor Paul Walker often wears his heart on his sleeve and can be seen sporting the official royal blue and white baseball hat supporting the LA Dodgers, a professional baseball team based in Los Angeles, California.
Salt Optics “Terry” Sunglasses
Paul Walker showcases his unique sense of style through classy accessories like the premium handcrafted eyewear created by independent lifestyle company SALT. Walker often wears their Terry Sunglasses that use polarized [PFV] lens technology with a handmade frame. The 6 base classic teardrop design comes with the exclusive SALT logo on the temples. Truly, the highest quality acetate lenses accentuate Walker’s urban retro chic look.