- Birthday31st Oct, 76
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- There's no changing your mind about whom you love. That's part of the tough thing about being in love - it's sort of undeniable.
- I don't know how you get dressed if you live in Wales, because it's pouring rain and then it's hot sunshine, and then it might hail. It's just so confusing.
- I was never the girl who walked down the centre of the hallway snapping people out of her way.
- I really like to just jump in a truck with your backpack and just drive and go somewhere.
- You can only really open yourself up so far to someone that you don't truly love - you keep something back when you know somewhere in your gut that this relationship is going to be forever.
Did you know?
- She has been nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actressas as Annie Walker on the USA Network series Covert Affairs.
- She won an MTV Movie Award for Best Music Moment for "One Way or Another" for her role in Coyote Ugly.
- She received a nomination for the 2010 Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama for her work on Covert Affairs.
- She speaks fluent French and is an advocate of LGBT rights.
- She was named her after actress Piper Laurie.
Family & relationships
Beautiful in Black
Piper proved that black is always stylish and sophisticated, when she turned up in a black column evening gown for the 2011 Golden Globe awards ceremony. The bow on one shoulder and the slight train of the gown, made Piper look truly stunning.
In 2011, Piper was one of the attendees for the gala, in connection with "Set In Style: The Jewelry Of Van Cleef & Arpels". For this particular event, Piper was seen dazzling the red carpet in a black dress, with skin color underlining and lots of ruffles. Pairing this pretty dress with orange peep-toes was sheer fashion genius!
At the party held on the occasion of the 5th anniversary of Blender magazine, Piper was seen dressed down. Wearing faded blue jeans, a black t-shirt and jacket, Piper was the picture of simplicity. However, it is interesting to notice that jeans might have been the ideal choice, because the sponsors of the event were DKNY Jeans.