- Birthday25th Feb, 76
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful.
- My first love, I'll never forget, and it's such a big part of who I am, and in so many ways, we could never be together, but that doesn't mean that it's not forever. Because it is forever.
- I know that in life there will be sickness, devastation, disappointments, heartache - it's a given. What's not a given is the way you choose to get through it all. If you look hard enough, you can always find the bright side.
- Chemotherapy is brutal. The goal is pretty much to kill everything in your body without killing you.
- I've always dreamt of having some sort of undercover job. I think it's probably the coolest thing in the world, but ultimately a very lonely life.
Did you know?
- She was nominated for an NAACP Image Award in 2002.
- She was the 2011 runner-up as that years Influential Multiracial Public Figure.
- She contributed to the audio version of Q: The Autobiography Of Quincy Jones, which won a Grammy Award.
- She was a voice guest star in The Simpsons episode "The Changing of the Guardian" (season 24, episode 11).
- She is widely known for her role as Ann Perkins on NBC's comedy Parks and Recreation.
Family & relationships
Tory Burch Fall 2012 gown
Rashida Jones rocked the dinner party at the 2012 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner on Saturday night at the Washington Hilton. This amazingly beautiful lady wore a Tory Burch Fall 2012 gown. She stunned the on lookers with her polka-dots gown that had a teal peplum with a yoke.
Fantastic crepe dress
Rashida Jones attended the show ‘Watch What Happens Live’ that is hosted by Andy Cohen adorning a Thakoon Spring 2012 dress. Rashida pumped up the environment with her dazzling looks wearing this fantastic crepe dress that was sleeveless and had a wonderful print over it
Rashida Jones made to the ‘Today’ wearing an ivory J Brand ‘Morissette’ blazer with a pair of Ann Taylor shorts that were turquoise with a H&M shirt that had a forest print over it. Rashida being popular for her blazer look looked graceful in this contemporary mix dress.