- Birthday18th Jun, 89
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusSingle
- Some kids my age experiment with drugs, I experiment with music.
Did you know?
- She won The International Jazz Talent Award in 2008 from Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival.
- She is of Norwegian descent.
- She is best known for her roles in the TV sitcoms Still Standing as Lauren Miller.
- She was presented the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy) - Supporting Young Actress for Still Standing in 2002.
- Her song "Summertime" from her self-titled CD was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2005 in the category "Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying A Vocalist".
Family & relationships
Little black dress
Description: Renee Olstead wore a Little black dress at the 45th anniversary celebration of ‘The Advocate’ at the Beverly Hilton hotel on March 29, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California. She looked saucy in the LBD at the event.
Renee Olstead attends the ‘Mirror Mirror’ premiere at Grumman’s Chinese Theater on March 17, 2012 in Hollywood, California. She looked sweet and adoring as she posed in her white eyelet in the premiere.
Fendi ‘Fendista’ Platform Pumps
Olstead wore her Fendi pumps at a launch party on July 2012 in California. The Italian salon shoes features signature gold polish emblem at the center, padded foot bed with glossy leather upper, lining and sole. The $815 accessory is available in select colors with 5 inch lofty heels.
Motel Silky Surplice Jet Romper
The singer looked fashionable donning her statement dress while attending a prestigious event held on September 2012 in Los Angeles. The $90 mini black full sleeved dress features a deep V-neckline with high waist, cuffed hem, buttoned cuffs and zip fastening at the back.