- Birthday21st Jul, 51
- Birth PlaceUnited States
- Marital statusMarried
- Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'
- You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
- Ah, yes, divorce... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.
- What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong.
Did you know?
- He was voted funniest man alive by Entertainment Weekly in 1997.
- He receive the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Good Will Hunting in 1997.
- He attended Claremont Mens College, where he played soccer.
- He won Grammy Award for Best Spoken Comedy Album for "Robin Williams - Live 2002" in 2003.
- He has received two Emmy Awards, four Golden Globes, two Screen Actors Guild Awards and five Grammy Awards.
Family & relationships
- Susan Schneider Wife
- Susan Schneider
- Marsha Garces
Robin Williams owns a Toyota Prius which has become a trademark ownership among the Hollywood celebrities. This 4 door hybrid is much in demand for its superior fuel economy and superlative on road performance. It consists of a 1.8 liter gasoline engine with 98 horsepower. The best part of the car is that both electric and power sources work hand-in-hand to ensure maximum propulsion. The Toyota Prius has been the preferred choice of celebrities from every walk of life. Whether they really like this car or just buy it for the sake of peer pressure is a different question altogether.
You will hardly come across a celebrity who doesn't have a personal pet. Robin Williams is no exception. He simple adores his pet pooch and has even participated in money raising charities where he has donated the collars used by his dog.
Robin Williams was first seen using a Blackberry Torch during a skit on Saturday Night Live. He pulled out a Blackberry Torch 9800 to use Tweet something. The Torch 9800 is a slider phone which comes with QWERTY keyboard, optical trackpad and Social networking feed application. One can also access multiple web pages at the same time.
Dita Grand Reserve Eyeglasses
The veteran actor always sports a pair of Dita Grand Reserve Eyeglasses. These frames are manufactured in Japan and are available with sun glass tinting. The marvelous eyeglasses come in a range of colors but the actor prefers the traditional black ones.
IWC Mark XVI Pilot's Watch
During the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, the actor was seen wearing a IWC Mark Pilot's Watch. This is a self winding watch featuring mechanical movement, Convex sapphire glass and anti-reflective coating. The inner case is made of soft-iron to protect it from magnetic fields.