- Birthday21st Mar, 80
- Birth PlaceBrazil
- Marital statusMarried
- I am ugly, but what I do have is charm.
- If you're playing for five hours you don't want to score goals all the time and I loved dribbling. I could score a goal, but I preferred to dribble.
- I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister... because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.
- Football is about joy. It's about dribbling. I favour every idea that makes the game beautiful. Every good idea has to last.
- I come from a family where soccer has always been very present. My uncles, my father and my brother were all players.
Did you know?
- He won the FIFA World Player of the Year award in 2004 and 2005.
- He won the UEFA Champions League in 2006 and the Ballon dOr in 2005.
- He is regarded as being one of the most skillful players of his generation.
- He is famous for his technique, tricks, dribbling, overhead kicks, no-look passes and free kicks.
- He was named to the FIFA 100, a list of the greatest footballers.
Family & relationships
- Janaína Mendes Wife
- João Son
Beach front home
One of the greatest footballers around and one of the most opulent living spaces is what he owns, a sumptuous use of millions of dollars.
Location: The house is a true reflection of luxury and is located in Spain.
Accommodation: The impressive ocean beach-front home is absolutely magical with large living room, spacious bed rooms, guest rooms and decked up bathrooms. The master bedroom is surrounded by large windows that unfurl panoramic views. The place is quite peaceful and makes it a perfect spot to soothe those frazzled nerves every time the soccer sensation needs some private time.
Features: The luxury house has a very modern architecture complete with impressive interior and exterior. The inside comes coated with comfort and has all that makes the property worth envying. The incredible view of the ocean and mesmerizing sunsets add to its beauty. The pool is illuminated with a blue light as dusk sets in, which makes it look nothing less than a dream. The living room has palm trees that stretch up till the second floor and bring the beach feel right inside the spectacular space. The first floor of the house boasts of a private gallery as the white marble floors and natural wood greets visitors and the star. The house is pretty pretentious with everything larger than life.
Ronaldinho drives a Hummer H2, which is as brawny as him. The big ride blends perfectly with the soccer star’s personality and is one wicked ride. The meaty ride comes injected with advanced features and a drivetrain worth making eyes do a cartwheel in surprise. When not rolling the ball on the ground, Ronaldinho can roll this monster on its wheels on just any kind of terrain.
Be it comfort, performance or style, Audi will never fall short on impressing anyone. Ronaldinho has an Audi Q7, which is one of the most covered coupe’s and is the Brazilian player’s favorite daily ride. The massive creation is quite spacious and lends the necessary comfort. It is quite powerful and can touch a great speed in case the soccer player is running late for his practice sessions.
The uber-wealthy poster boy of Brazil is a pompous owner of the rogue and fastest Bugatti Veyron. The race car has stolen many hearts and one of them being that of Ronaldinho. The pricey ride with its speedy 253 mph status and a W16 engine pumping 1001 horsepower snarls like an angry beast when unleashed. It is the most expensive car that the star owns with a price tag of $1.8 million.